[MFF] My (25m) gf (24f) had me fuck her room mate while she ate my ass

free dating

I never in a million years thought this would happen. I was at my gfs place last night and her roommate (who is also 24) was there. It was a pretty normal night, we ate some food, drank some wine, nothing really to write home about. We killed 3 bottles of wine so we were all pretty drunk. So we’re getting ready to go to bed and her roommate randomly says how tinder and other dating apps suck because she can’t find anyone to fuck.

Jokingly my gf says “well we have great sex every night too bad you don’t join us”. Even being drunk I was like did she really just say that. Her roommate then said “maybe I’ll just join you two tonight”. At this point I was about 50% sure this wasn’t going to happen and the half of me was really hoping it would. Almost instantly we go into my gfs room, they strip down and start making out. I’m sitting there on her bed with the hardest erection I’ve ever had. My gf turns to me, spits on my dick and demanded I fuck her roommate. I actually thought I was in a dream or some alternate universe because in what world does the fantasy of fucking your gf and her roommate actually come true.

Anyways, I didn’t say anything, bent her roommate over the bed, gave her pussy and asshole a few licks and proceeded to slide my dick into her dripping wet pussy watching her lips grip my cock while she moaned my name. As I’m pounding her friends pussy, my gf gets behind me and proceeds to tongue fuck my asshole as deep as she can go. By this point I couldn’t last much longer and I told them I was going to cum soon. They both got on their knees and I shot ropes of cum all over their faces.

I still can’t even believe this happened but they’re both coming over tonight so I’ll update tomorrow on what happens

submitted by /u/Charmcitystonks
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/qinzzz/mff_my_25m_gf_24f_had_me_fuck_her_room_mate_while/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more