Coworker pounded my fertile pussy on a business trip 27F

free dating

I occasionally have meaningless primal sex with my coworker who is in a steady relationship. It scratches the itch because he's the girthiest I've ever been with, which stretches my tight and tiny snatch wide open.

Earlier this week, our team had flown out for a business conference and were put up in a neat hotel. Since we were away from home, it was the perfect time for him to fuck my pussy raw and deep. I was so horny the night we landed, I couldn't wait to slip into his room.

He desperately undressed me and put his tongue down my throat and his fingers in and out of my cunt. Before I knew it, his lips were on my leaking slit as he lapped up my juices. I needed to taste him immediately. We switched into 69 and I took his cockhead into my mouth, my tongue flicking his frenulum. I caressed his balls with my fingers as he groaned with pleasure. Just as he was about to explode, he stopped me. He needed to insert his cock into my warm hole before he cummed.

He entered me with ease as I moaned at the first entry. He started with slow and long strokes, ramming into me balls deep with every thrust. My orgasm was building up and he upped his speed. He was fucking me roughly and passionately as his breathing quickened. He growled into my ear telling me he was going to release his semen inside me. We climaxed together, my legs shaking, but tightly wrapped around his torso, his teeth on my neck. I groaned obscenely as my pussy throbbed with pleasure, clenching around his thick cock and milking every drop of his seed. I would finally be able to sleep now.

submitted by /u/Green_Journalist_802
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more