Me and my twin lost our virginity to eachother

free dating

Growing up me and my fraternal twin sister were always extremely close. We played together, ate together, bathed together and shared a bedroom and most of the time a bed. We shared a room up untill we both moved out on our own. As children we always ran around naked in the house and slept naked. Coming from a single parent home we were usually left on our own while our mother worked. By the time we hit puberty we already grew out of showering together but wasnt anything out of the usual for one of us to leave the bathroom and go to our room completely nude and change infront of one another. We wore clothes around the house but when we were in our room it didnt matter. It was almost a ritual we had to get undressed and relax as soon as we entered. We both developed in front of eachothers eyes and understood how the human body worked like boners or menstruating, and so to see it happen to eachother wasnt a big deal. We'd compare things like pubic hair or development in eachothers breasts, ass, dick, what ever really. We'd still sleep in the same bed occasionally like if we fell asleep watching a movie or something. Alot of the times we would just cuddle up and sleep the whole night. Pretty soon tho Id wake up in the mornings with a throbbing erection, still spooning my sister tightly with my cock pressed hard against her ass. At first id just roll over and go back to bed. This went on for a few weeks and I didnt think nothing of it until one night I woke up at the end of a wet dream. I tried so hard to stop myself from cumming when I woke up and tried to arch my dick back slowly but as I did the tip of my cock rubbed between her warm soft ass cheeks and I felt my balls tighten up and jolted my body back I grabbed her arm as I shot a hot load all over her ass crack. She immediately woke up and rubbed her ass finding the load. Before I could get up she rolled over and snuggled up to me and went back to sleep. The next day we didnt talk about it much other than how messy it all was and how neither one of us felt weird about it. That night we was watching a movie in bed again when she brought up she touches her self in the shower before bed usually but when she dosnt she has wet dreams too. After some more talk back and forth about us masturbating my dick was pretty hard and could be seen poking up under the blanket. We talked about the differences between my soft dick and my hard dick and she pulled back the covers cuz she wanted to look at it. She poked and prodded it and started jacking me off a little bit while asking questions a out if thats how I do it. I asked her what it was like when she was horny and she scooted back on the bed and spread her legs so I could see. I asked her how she did it and she showed me how she rubs her clit while I spread her wet pussy apart inspecting it. While she rubbed her clit I put a finger into her to see if it got wet like she said it did. I casually slid my one finger back and forth and noticed the deeper id go the more she moved her hips and made little sounds. After a second I stopped and we both talked about how it felt. She started rubbing her clit again and I moved closer, hovering over her jerking off. I started rubbing the tip of my cock on her pussy as she rubbed her clit. After a few minutes we were taking turns playing with eachother.I started to put my dick in but we decided to stop cuz she said it was uncomfortable so we stuck to just rubbing on eachother before I told her I was going to cum. She rubbed herself faster as I slid my cock on her labia gripping her thigh until I came all over her tummy.

submitted by /u/RickyRukowski
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more