Creampie Gangbang (f/m/m/m)

free dating

A fantasy of mine is to end up as a cream filled, fully used play thing. I want a gangbang with several men or women with cumming strap ons. It'll start with me tied down in doggy over a bench, with a line of toys to be used sitting next to me and a full bottle of lube to use. With each person trickling in to see my exposed ass and pussy ready to be used however they want. One might start groping me, squeezing my soft flesh hard, and spreading my ass cheeks. They'd take their time inspecting me, their hard cocks standing at attention for me. After using fingers to start opening me and testing my gag reflex, they'll test out some of the toys, testing how much I can take and how far I can stretch. My first cock will start by invading my mouth unexpectedly. I eagerly suck and lick wanting it all down my throat. They reward me by slowly pushing all the way in, balls pushing against my chin, hand at the back of my head holding me down for several minutes, getting me used to the violation I'm about to receive. Quickly after this I find my mouth busy and my asshole being tested wider and wider till a massive cock starts to take my hole. Fingers play at my clit and pussy, some pushing inside me. I'm almost happy, with all three holes being played with, but I want them to be absolutely filled. As a large dildo takes the place of one in my ass, my pussy is forced open with a cock. They all take turns fucking all my holes, blinding me with pleasure and the occasional pain of being taken to my limits. I revel in it, cumming over and over as I'm used as a perfect fuck toy. After hours of this, I start taking all their cum. Some choose to force it as far down my throat as it'll go as I gag and choke to swallow it all. But most of the others choose to deposit their seed in my pussy or asshole. I don't know how many people were there using me but it was enough to not only fill my stomach but also leave me overfilling with cream. Right before they leave, I'm plugged in both holes, tasked to keep it all inside me for the night.

submitted by /u/curvylovewitcch
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more