Son of a succubus. Origin 28

free dating

In the last part: dad got himself a very hungry succubus.

I spent most of the day resting. I did come to Anna and had our regular morning routine, which is sex, cumming my potent semen for her, than fucking a lot more. But besides that, I rested.

At midnight sharp I was in Dad's study, waiting for him to come and tell me the rest of his story.

When dad came, he brought another bottle of fine whiskey, it always helps.

Dad filled the glasses and started telling.

"Ever since I met Lady Fuck, I got 10 times better in anything. I fucked Chloe at least 3 times a day, and every time was incredible. Alice started showing up at noon sometimes and I would fuck her too, sometimes until she fainted, she loved it! And still every weekend I would go outside to the city and try to get as many women as I could to fuck with me.

One day, after I finished another row of books in the library, Chloe said she noticed how powerful I have become. She estimated me as equal to some faculty members, combined. She knew the source of my power is bashing demons, and she wanted to be as powerful as I am.

I couldn't refuse, after all, she was one of the only two members of the dark tower who actually helped me. So after lunch, we headed down to the dungeon.

The plan was I break the lock, than Cloe get in and chain the demon. After that we can safely come in and banish it, harvesting its powers.

It almost went according to plan. I opened the lock easy, I've done it many times before. Chloe burst in and did the chain spell, but froze when she actually saw the demon.

It had a shape od a woman, very pretty, short, dark haired, heavy boobed woman.

It also had a huge dick. It sat on the bench, naked, and the dick so hard, it was fucking its own tits.

Chloe was fascinated, she just stood there and watched how it rubbed the huge tits on its own dick.

Slowly she came closer and closer, loosing her clothes as she approached it. She sat by its side and they started kissing. They hugged, and the huge dick pressed between their wonderful breasts.

Chloe broke the kiss just to lower her head and kiss the tip of the dick, I saw thick precum drop on the tip of her tongue as she licked.

The creature looked at me with black eyes and motioned me to approach.

"Come" ot said in high pitched voice, "come to feel my pleasure."

Lady Fuck voice in my head cleared my mind. "That's an inccubbus" she warned me, "it will fuck your soul out if you're not careful. But don't worry, I will guard you!"

I came closer, Chloe turned to me, her eyes black as the inccubbus eyes, she was possessed.

"Lay down, my love." She said, and forced me down with force I didn't know she had. She took my clothes off, and climbed on top of me to ride me.

She rode a short while, than layed flat over me, streaching my hard dick inside her.

I felt the other dick, slowly penetrating her ass, it didn't feel as huge as it looked before, but it got there, while I was in her pussy.

The demon bent over us, I enjoyed the ability to plat with 4 boobs at once.

Chloe, double penetrated and streached to her max, started yelling in pleasure, as her orgasms hit in series.

Than I felt it, the pull. The demon pulling powers from Chloe as she came. I did it myself, many times, but the demon wasn't as gentle as me.

I admit it, it felt nice, I was on the verge of explosive cumming and really wanted it, but couldn't give up to the demon. So I tried my best to block it, and succeeded. Its dick shrunken and it pulled out of Chloe.

But it had other tricks. Chloe was under its possession now,

Chloe went down from me and stood on all 4, waiving her opened ass at me. "Fuck me!" She begged, "fuck my ass!".

I came and stood behind her, couldn't resist the urge, I pushed my hard dick into her ass.

Chloe started cumming almost immediately, and I was going to explode too. But than the inccubbus came. I felt its dick behind me, trying to push its way, up into MY ass!

"Slowly, I have a plan." Lady Fuck whispered in my head. "Let it in, all the way.... Just be patient."

It hurts at first, but once I was open, it slided up my anus and gave me pleasant chills. My dick felt harder in Chloe's ass, and I needed to cum.

"Cum in my ass!" Chloe cried

"Now" said Lady Fuck. "Suck all the power you can, cum and tighten you ass, hard, NOW!"

I exploded into Chloe's ass, waves of power flowing into me from possesed Chloe and her possessor. I took all I could, than squeezed my muscles.

It felt like I cut his dick and it melted inside me, I turned around, still spewing cum, to see the demon melting into a puddle of goo. I drained all its powers. I banished the damn thing with passion and anger, for abusing my girl and me.

Chloe was unconscious, I wrapped her and brought her back to the library. It took several hours before she woke up, confused, barely remember anything.

But from that day something changed in her, she became more seductive, and claimed her ass always needed more attention. Well, a man can't complain about that!"

Dad filled the glasses again, lifted his to mine and said "to Chloe, may her soul rest, wherever she is." And he emptied the entire glass at once.

submitted by /u/SmellyOldFat
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more