[M]y girl[f]riend's sister - the sequel - surprising her with a "footrub"

free dating

A lot of readers asked if there was a followup to the tub handjob encounter. Eventually there was, but it took a while to happen.

I'd been checking her out and fantasizing about her since I met, so to have something actually happen was beyond my wildest dreams. On the other hand, I was very serious about my girlfriend, and there was no way I was going to mess that up by screwing around with her sister. I rationalized by telling myself I was sick. And her sister was very serious about her boyfriend, they'd been together for something like 6 or 7 years at that point, and they had made it clear that they intended on getting married. So both of us were in it for the long haul.

Nonetheless, there was undeniable chemistry and interest, and so every time we saw each other, sparks flew. She was naturally flirty with everyone, so her friendliness with me didn't send off any warning signals, but at the same time, I had to keep her at bay lest a repeat occurred. We were lucky that we didn't get caught that time, it just wasn't worth it to take a chance again.

At least that's the way I felt. She was definitely more interested in pushing the limits. Her original flirty behavior, making double-entendre laced comments, rubbing up against me, and so on, lightened up a bit, as if my g/f finally scolded her about being too familiar - as long as we were in public. But whenever we were together along, she got way more friendly again.

She'd let her hand rub against my ass, or across my crotch, just for an instant, but making sure I noticed that she was still aware of me, and remembered the incident in the tub. Or she'd whisper naughty things, like "I'm wearing those white undies you like" or "Have you gotten a boner thinking about me lately?"

And I liked her, 'just as a friend', she was funny and flirty and interesting, and her attention didn't hurt either. It was erotic but uncomfortable when she came on to me when we were alone, so I tried to minimize those encounters.

A year later around Chanukah (they were a mixed family, and celebrated both Jewish and Christian holidays, lucky kids, ha!), I was at their cousin's house, the place was packed. We ended up on a couch together, in the family room with a bunch of others, watching a football game. Between the game and alcohol, it was a loud and boisterous group. She was wearing a modest above the knee skirt and similarly conservative holiday sweater, still looking amazing, and I sneeked looks at her when I could.

One of her cousins who was also on the couch left, so she moved away from me on the couch and then put her feet in my lap, telling me she needed a footrub, because she'd been on her feet all day getting things ready.

She kicked her shoes off, leaving thigh high socks that were sort of out of fashion at the time, but that she insisted wearing. I began idly working on her feet, one, then the other, as we all watched the game. She started quickly pushing her feet into my thighs when there was commotion on the TV, near enough my crotch to prompt me to push them down, away, in case anyone happened to look over.

Then she raised one knee up, putting her foot next to her other knee, and pushing her skirt down between her legs, for modesty sake. Except that she would quickly lift it and flash me as I was looking in her direction, revealing a triangle of bright pink, along with a wicked smile on her face.

She did this repeatedly over the next 10 or 15 minutes, once or twice also rubbing her foot over my zipper, discovering that, yes, indeed, I was developing an erection. This of course encouraged her to tease me even more, which then caused me to push her feet off me. This was just too dangerous to even attempt.

The game finished and the room cleared out, everyone going for food or the bathroom, leaving just the two of us. She was seated sideways on the couch, facing me, with her legs now crossed. As the last person left the family room, she pulled her skirt up to her waist, and tugged her panties, showing me how snug they were, tight against her pussy, her dark bush slightly visible through them.

She pushed her skirt back down, licking her lips and opening her eyes wide as she did so. Then she put her feet back on my thighs, this time down by my knees, and scooting closer to me, so that now her calves her on my thighs. Her skirt was pulled down as far as it would go, almost to her knees. She looked around, and then grabbed my hand and put it on her knee, and then pulled it up her thigh, under her skirt, until I was no longer touching her thigh high socks, but bare skin. "Touch my panties! I'm so wet!" she whispered, and tugged my hand up further. By the time I realized what she was doing, my hand was grazing the silky covering, but then I jerked my hand away, not really registering anything beyond the illicitness. Part of me really wanted to stay under her skirt, but it would only take a second to get caught.

I decided that if she was going to play this dangerous game of tease, I would reciprocate in teasing her, but in a very safe way. I pushed her legs off me and stood up in front of her. Adjusting my pants so she could see the bulge she caused, I leaned down and said, "I bet your panties are even tastier than they are wet! And I'm very hungry."

With that, I adjusted myself to hide my erection, and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. At the door, I turned back to her, grabbed my crotch out of sight of the other room, and asked, in earshot of others, "Can I get you anything to eat?" That sent her to a new level of arousal, and totally unable to do anything about it. I laughed to myself.

I spent some time in the kitchen with other members of her family, and a little while later she joined us, looking for a clean glass, wanting some water, and asked her aunt for some Tylenol, she was starting to not feel well, not sure what it was. She then disappeared, and I didn't think anything of it.

A little while later my g/f found me, wondering where I'd been (when in fact she'd been in the porch with her other sister and a couple of younger nieces and nephews, playing a card game.) Before I could really answer, she asked if I could take her sister home. My g/f had too much to drink already, and Brenda (her sister) was feeling worse and worse. I didn't think anything of it, my g/f tended to imbibe heavily at family occasions, so I agreed.

Her sister walked gingerly to the car, evidently she'd thrown up a little earlier, and didn't say anything on the 5 minute drive home, but once we got home, she asked me to make sure she got inside, she just wanted to lay down on the couch and fall asleep.

Once we got inside the house, though, her sickly demeanor instantly disappeared. "OMG" she said, "I didn't know if my sister was going to buy it, but she did! She totally thinks I'm sick!"

She grabbed my hand and led me to the living room, pushed me down on the couch, and then resumed her position with her legs on top of my thighs. "You didn't finish giving me a footrub."

This time she wasn't as reserved about keeping her skirt pulled down, it landed high up enough to show bare leg above her thigh high socks. I barely touched her foot, when she asked, "Are you getting another boner? Or do you still have it from before?" She rubbed her calf over my crotch, I don't know if she could tell for sure I was getting hard again but I suspected she had an idea.

Without anyone else around I wasted no time. I slid my fingertips up her inner thigh, over her socks, to her bare leg, and then under her skirt. Knowing what she wanted, I made her wait a minute before letting my finger reach the leg band of her panties. She involuntarily shuddered. I let my fingertips dance back down her thigh, and she barked at me, "I didn't say you had to stop!" She pushed her calf against my erection again.

"I know..." I said firmly. "You'll just have to wait." I slid my fingers up again, and began playing around the edges of her panties, one leg, then the other, taunting her by not touching the wet spot in between. As I toyed with her, she kept shifting under my hand, trying to get me to touch her where I was specifically avoiding. It became a little game, until I unexpectedly ran a finger right up the center, making sure I followed the valley between her folds, and then slowly and firmly pressing against the button at the top of the valley. She squealed.

With that step taken, I began to rub her gently, up and down, then around in a circle, encouraging the wet spot that I encountered to grow as I listened to the sounds she made and felt how her body reacted to my touches. It didn't take long for her to start to squirm, either she was already well on her way when we began fooling around, or it didn't take much to prime her pump. I kept caressing her, more firmly, to move her to climax, and she let herself go. As she began shaking, her legs closed together, trapping my hand, and she grabbed my arm with her closer hand, squeezing it. I kept moving my fingers, gently encouraging her orgasm to stretch out. Finally her legs released my hand, and her trembling subsided.

"I think I need to get back to the party. And you need to get up to bed in case someone comes home to check on you." She asked, slightly out of breath, "Have you met my family? Nobody will care, they probably already forgot I'm not there. And nobody will notice when you get back, there's 40 people there!"

I admitted that she was right, I didn't have to worry, but at the same time, why take chances in case someone WAS paying attention. Still, I figured I had a few more minutes.

"Well at least let me help you get ready for bed." With that, I slid off the couch and on to my knees, and pushed her legs apart. I kissed the very visible wet spot in her pink panties, and said, "You shouldn't go to bed with wet undies." I pulled them off before she could protest, and used my fingers to find her lips inside the dark bush I'd spied before. I spread open her lips, took a long, slow lick from the bottom of her slit, all the way up between her folds, until I found the pink button at the top.

I slowly tickled her button with the tip of my tongue, once, twice, several more times, until she started squirming again. Then I repeated my motion, licking up from the bottom of her hole, playing with her folds, then tickling her clit again, over and over. She kept squirming, until I stopped. I knelt back up, asking, 'Should I stop?' Her eyes opened wide, but before she could form a sentence, I went back down. Running my tongue along one fold, then along the other. She squeaked at the unexpected touches. Tickling her clit. Then flicking it fast and hard. She grabbed the back of my head, pulling me to her, moaning. Back to long slow licks up between her folds. It didn't take long for her to start shaking uncontrollably again.

She squealed and moaned as she came, high pitched chirps between long gutteral breaths, her shoulders heaving as I held her hips down, continually to caress her with my tongue. Finally she stopped shaking again, and she opened her eyes, out of breath.

"You need to go to sleep. You're a very sick little girl!" I laughed as I stood up. "Bring a bucket and a towel to bed with you, just to keep the story of you throwing up consistent." I leaned over and grabbed her pink panties. "I think I'll keep these as a souvenir. If you're good maybe you'll get them back..." She smiled weakly. "ummm, ok." she murmured. "Good night. And Happy Chanukah!"

submitted by /u/RolandLord
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/qk2167/my_girlfriends_sister_the_sequel_surprising_her/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more