Married Voyeurism

free dating

My wife and I…married 6 years finally had our first child…out of med school and working 80+ hours per week. Finally had our first 48 hrs by ourselves. I’ll describe her. 5’10 135lbs college athlete. Perfect AA breasts but a perfect ass to go with them! Athletic. I have personal pics that I enjoy, if you are worthy I may share πŸ€«πŸ˜‰. Anyways, we were on our first “vacation”. My wife who rarely drinks has had 3 margaritas…I’ve had 4 shots! We never drink! We have an Uber take us to our alma mater, which will remain nameless…midwestern US. We are very reserved people…being doctors and all. We find ourselves in the twilight hours of spring festivities of our alma mater (pre-Covid). My wife was wearing a dark green full body suit with nothing underneath, for which I was unaware of until about 15 minutes in the future. Again… you can’t imagine the perfectness of her body 😍😍. She got up on a stage that was present in the middle of the campus, we were the only ones there as it was about. 915pm. She start serenading me to put favorite song, which will remain nameless. As she does so she turns around and starts stripping…should straps down to her naked body. She is literally glistening in the moonlight. My dick is getting stronger and harder as she does so…which I also have pictures of is you so want πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She continues to be my muse as I walk up on stage. I grab her ass and pull her against my throbbing dick. She smiles. I’m a bit taller than her 6’4…again …if you’re interested in me at all let me know 🀦🏻‍♂️🀦🏻‍♂️. She’s giggling and smiling at me as I pull her against me…I pull her up as I hold her straddling me. It’s as if we are releasing years of tension as we are kissing under the sunlight. My dick throbbing her pussy dripping…4 females walk past us 😳😳. They literally stop and take pictures of us…they were really far away but we heard and saw them doing it. We again are both super reserved…usually…and super shy, stop immediately…

submitted by /u/vyers091987
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more