Innocently driving a girl home turns to cheating on my gf

free dating

A few friends and I went out for some drinks to celebrate my friend being promoted. It was only supposed to be a few drinks. But, of course we ended up staying until the bar closed. I did not drink much as I was supposed to drive one of our friends home that evening.

Once it came time to leave I was trying to get my friend out to my car. On the way out he sparked up a conversation with a girl who was ordering an Uber. Of course being the drunk flirt that he is he offers to give her a ride home (in my car). Before I can object she quickly agrees stating “hey saves me money on an uber!” She seemed nice enough and I knew my friend was ultimately hoping to bring her back to his house. So I agreed. Trying to be a good friend and help him get laid as he recently broke up with a long term relationship.

Skipping ahead he of course falls asleep in the car. Once we get to his house he is obviously too intoxicated to invite her in. Which of course means that I will in fact have to drive her home. (Nearly 30 minutes in the opposite direction). I walk him to his door and head back to my car where she waits.

We begin our trip back to her house. I’m quite nervous as I have a girlfriend and I’m unsure of if she would approve of another pretty girl who is slightly intoxicated being in my car. She is quite jealous to say the least. We are both trying to make small talk in the beginning of the trip. I learn that she has a boyfriend and we begin discussing relationships and such. About half way through the ride things quiet down and conversation dies down a bit. I tell her that she can lay back and take a nap if she wishes and that I would wake her once we are home. She smiles and states “thank you for taking me home. My boyfriend was supposed to pick me up but he bailed on me.” Before I could respond she is lying her head in my lap. I am clearly quite nervous asking “what are you doing” she shushes me and rests her head in my crotch. My mind is racing with uncertainty but also quite excited with the possibilities. I try to ignores my fantasies because we are both dating other people but I can feel my cock swelling in my pants. I debate on asking her to lay some where else but rule against that decision.

A few moments go by and I am wondering if she can feel my hard cock pressing against her face. Without hesitation she reaches her hand into my lap and grips my cock. I begin to moan slightly before saying “we both are in relationships” to which she responds “stop thinking. I just want to thank you for the ride.” I breathe heavily as she unzips my pants and pulls out my hard cock. Again I say “this really isn’t a good idea…” and in that instant I feel her lips wrap around the tip of my cock. I moan and try to focus on the road as I hear her and feel her spit on my dick. “Are you sure you want to do this” I stammer and then she forces every inch of my cock down her throat. I can feel her gagging slightly but forcing her mouth further down my cock. I reach down taking her hair in my hand and begin thrusting my hips up into her face. My cock pushing against the back of her throat. She pulls back and I feel her spit pour onto my cock. She begins jacking me off and kissing my neck while I moan. I pull up in front of her house and park the car. Hoping her boyfriend does not come home. She continues to bob her head taking my dick down her throat. Clearly she does not have a car in the world. I can feel my cum building up more each time she deep throats me. I moan out “I’m so fucking close to cumming” she lifts her head and jacks off my cock as fast as her little hand can. She leans down just as I begin to thrust my hips and moan and my cum shoots all over her face. Still stroking me she looks up at me my cum dripping down her chin. “You should drive me home again some time.” She says with a smile and then exits my car.

I have been back to the bar multiple times since then. Praying I get another chance with her throat.

submitted by /u/Baddreamin
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more