[MFM] I watched my crush(22F) have a threesome

free dating

Here's a story I'm not proud of. When I was 22 I had a huge crush on this girl, Alex. I'd known her for years and had been in love with her for most of that time. TL;DR: I watched her have sex with two guys. Dm me if you want to talk about what I found out later and the aftermath. Here's the story

Alex had only dated one guy, in high school, and I thought I was on the path with her to becoming her boyfriend. We'd cuddled a few times but I was too stupid to kiss her. I'd slipped my hand under her shirt and pet her side while we watched a movie. Looking back, it's obvious that she liked me, but she was shy herself. And probably frustrated that I didn't kiss her.She had another guy friend who I was afraid she liked, but nothing ever came of that. She was hardworking and innocent, and I thought it was only a matter of time before we started dating.I'd frequently see other guys checking her out, but she had a terrible radar for that and never seemed to notice. She just assumed the best of everyone and had no idea how many guys wanted to get into her pants.

Alex had been a dancer since she was young and had a spectacular body. Anytime I heard guys talking about her, they almost always mentioned how nice her ass was. She was cute as hell, funny, and had a slim hourglass figure that drove me and lots of other guys crazy

She'd always made fun of the kind of guys who were ladies man types, or players. She hated how they were obviously just trying to get laid and I heard her scoff and roll her eyes whenever guys acted like that. That made me feel pretty secure in that she was my type, and the kind of girl who would only sleep with a guy if they were in a long term relationship.

Whenever an attractive guy would start talking to her at a party, I would get in really sour moods. I was crazy jealous, even though she never dated any of these guys and said she didn't like them. Still, I saw her laughing around them. And if a guy had a good amount of animal magnetism, she acted differently. But nothing ever came of it.

This when on until a few weeks before she turned 23 The night this all came crashing down was a night she threw a party. She lived in a house with a roommate, and her roommate was out of town.It wasn't a crazy party, maybe 30 people, but it was a good one. I was having a good time, until I noticed this guy Seth hitting on Alex. I'd known him for a few months. He was older, 29, and knew Alex through some work friends. The first thing I'd heard her say about him was that he was a jerk, so I really wasn't worried about her dating him. Even though he was clearly a really attractive guy. He was tall, handsome, athletic. I'd watched a number of girls swoon over him in the short time I'd known him.So I watched him hit on her at this party, and it dawned on me that she was flirting with him. I'd never seen her really flirt with anyone, she was usually pretty shy. So seeing her touch his arm and playfully hit him, I immediately knew she liked him. That's pretty common behavior for some girls, but I'd never seen Alex do that with anyone.

The party went pretty late.Seth and Alex were with each other the whole time, and if I didn't know Alex better I would've thought they were going to hook up. I was in a terrible mood. I tried hanging around her trying to get her attention, but nothing worked. Seth's friend Mike was there, too, some guy from his climbing gym. Neither me or Alex had met him before that night, but he spent more time talking to her than I did. She looked beautiful, as always, and I saw Mike checking out her from behind a few times. But honestly, I did the same, she had on form fitting blue jeans and looked really nice.Finally there were about seven people left. A few announced they were leaving, and I did too, trying to make it seem like everyone should leave so Alex could go to sleep. Really I just wanted Seth to leave. But he didn't, Alex just said bye, and I walked out leaving Alex alone with Seth, Mike and a few other people.

Now is the part I'm really not proud of. I walked about ten minutes towards my place (I lived walking distance) when I got the idea to go back and check on her. Honestly I thought she wouldn't do anything with Seth, but I just had to know for sure. This was a really unhealthy thing for me to do, but I did it.

I went back to her house and in the front door. My plan was to pretend like I couldn't find my keys and came back for them.I went in and the party had ended. I went towards Alex's room, dreading what I would find. The door was closed, but I heard her laughing from inside. I knew her roommate was out of town, and there was a door between their room that they always kept closed. I decided I could listen at that door, maybe even see through a crack or the keyhole. I'm not looking for anyone to tell me this was morally wrong. I know it is, and I've dealt with years of guilt about it.I snuck in her roommates room and went up to the door. There was a crack that was surprisingly easy to see through.

I saw Alex sitting on her bed, next to Seth, and my heart sank. They were listening to music softly and were getting close. Then, I noticed Mike sitting in a chair by her door. At first I was relieved, she wasn't going to hook up with Seth. But Seth put his hands on her, they were flirting hard, getting close. I thought for sure Seth would kick Mike out of the room. I was prepared to have my heart broken and watch Alex make out with Seth. But then to my shock Seth kissed her, right in front of Mike. It was like a knife to my heart. I watched them make out, right in front of Mike. I couldn't believe it. There was some soft music playing as they made out for a few minuets. It was a strange, quiet moment. Mike just kind of looked a his phone while Seth and Alex kissed and let their hands roam over each other. Then Seth took his shirt off, and then I kind of understood why she was so attracted to him. He was older than us, 29, and it looked like he'd spend the past decade plus in the gym. He had a sculpted physique, a plated back, a six pack. The look on Alex's face as she ran her hands over his muscles was pure horniness. I'd had an illusion of her falling in love with me for my personality. And maybe she would've, but watching Seth feel her up in front of his friend, I felt like a complete idiot.

Then it was her turn. He took her shirt off, then unhooked her bra. Finally I was seeing her topless and she looked stunning, her perfect breasts suddenly being groped by Seth's large hands. Alex's body was a perfect match for his. For as hard and strong as he was, she was soft and curvy. I couldn't figure out why she was doing this in front of Mike, until he sat down next to her. She was entwined with Seth, and looked over at Mike. Seth prodded her, "Kiss him." I couldn't believe it. "Come on" he said, "all girls deserve a night like this. Alex giggled. I don't know how she had been talked into this, but they must've suggested it to her while I was gone. Mike leaned in, and they kissed. And felt her up. And I just watched, as Seth kissed her neck, as they both felt up her breasts. She looked gorgeous, and she was, and obviously excited to have two guys kissing and feeling all over her. It was soft, light almost. Just kissing, and touching, and they both took a turn kissing her breasts. Maybe ten minutes later, Seth had his dick out and Alex stroked his considerable length. She looked absolutely drunk with lust.It was like another knife in my heart, watching her give a hand job to a guy she had referred to as an "asshole." A few weeks later I found out that she'd slept with him a few times before, but at the time I thought this was her first time with him. AND with his friend Mike, who kissed her neck and rubbed her thigh (through her pants) while she stroked Seth off right in front of him.

Normally I'd think a girl doing something like this was really slutty. But I knew Alex wasn't a slut, she'd barely slept with anyone. I was shocked. I'd hung out with her tons and only cuddled with her. I remember thinking, well I guess she likes older guys, even though they were just in their late 20s. That didn't make it any easier to watch her give herself to them, to watch them have her stroke them off like some slut they picked up at the bar. But Alex clearly liked it. Seth unbuttoned her pants and both guys slid his their hands inside while she stroked Seth's cock.. Then Seth told her to stand up, and he and Mike pulled the rest of her clothes off so she was completely naked.

Both of their hands found her ass, which I'm sure they'd been looking at all night. Seth told her to get on the bed, on her hands and knees, and she did, with both him and Mike feeling on her ass the whole time. Seth spanked her, and Alex just looked back at him and giggled. It had gone from 5-10 quickly. A handjob is one thing, but suddenly she was naked and bent over, just so they could get a view of her. And what a view it was. Her pussy, her ass were everything I'd imagined. Then Seth moved around to the her front, and I watched as she took his dick willingly into her mouth.

Seth's dick was big, really big. Watching it slide into Alex's relatively small mouth was indescribably lewd. Alex had a stunningly pretty, sweet smile, and as Seth slid more and more of his length inside her mouth it looked like he was fucking her face. I was actually worried he was pushing her to do something she didn't want to, until he pulled out her mouth and asked her if she liked it. She said "Yeah, I do," her voice dripping with lust. And then she took him back in her mouth.

Mike had gotten naked while watching her blow Seth. His hands returned to her and I watched both of them enjoying her silky body. Seth had her turn over and lay down. Mike took his turn in Alex's mouth. I remember him saying, "Goddamn you are sexy," as he slid inside her. He wasn't as big as Seth but he definitely had a generous sized cock. I was crazy jealous, watching a guy Alex had just met that night enjoy her mouth wrapped around his dick. She pulled off of it and licked him up and down, smiling up at him and giggling while she did it. She was really enjoying herself, probably intoxicated with the pure craziness of having the sexual attention of two very attractive guys.

Seth spread her legs and started to finger her. She started moaning and it was absolutely beautiful. She moved her hips slightly as he slid his finger in and of her. She was hotter than I'd ever imagined, and it killed me that the guy she was hot for was someone she'd said was a total jerk. She held Mike's dick in her hand, occasionally stroking him, completely distracted by what Seth was doing to her. Then Seth said, "Do you want to fuck?" And Alex answered, in her same cute voice I knew so well, "Yes, fuck me!"

I know I should have left, I really should have left. But I couldn't tear myself away. I miserable, jealous, but also rock hard. This was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

Seth positioned himself on top of her and spread her legs. She was back against her headboard, a pillow behind her head, as he slid inside her. "Oh my god," she said immediately, "you're SO big." He was only halfway inside her. He slowly worked it back out, then back in. He was fucking her. Slowly, getting her used to his size. They kissed. Her hands were on his muscular back, his shoulders, his side. When their kiss he started giving it to her faster, his thick cock going deeper inside her. Her hands found his chest as he fucked her, pressing against him when he went too hard, letting him know to slow down. I watched, and so did Mike, although his hand occasionally reached out to play with her breasts. After maybe 5-7 minutes of this Alex wasn't pressing Seth's chest to slow him down anymore. He had his whole dick inside her and was fucking her hard against the headboard. Their bodies slapped together. She was cooing and moaning, one hand imperceptibly stroking Mike off to her left. The whole bed creaked under her.

Seth was a big guy, probably 6'2 and 190 lbs of muscle. Alex was 5'5 and something like 115 lbs. Her svelte, dancers body looked tiny under him as he thrust down into her. This wasn't the gentle loving sex it had started as. He was fucking her hard. My cute as hell crush was getting a dirty, hot fuck. I was genuinely worried about her, but she just moaned "Yessss, fuck me." Seth pushed her legs back, towards her head. She's a very flexible girl and let him fuck her like that. Then she closed her eyes told him she was going to cum, and I watched her cum on his dick, her breasts bouncing back and forth, her legs flailing above her. She was moaning loudly, saying, "Seth, yes, fuck me Seth, fuck me Seth!"After she climaxed Seth slowed down a little bit and let her legs fall back around his waist. But Seth hadn't cum and was still enjoying her pussy. She bit her thumb and looked at him cutely. Mike put Alex's hand back on his dick and she stroked him. Then Seth said, "Suck him." This actually hit me like a ton of bricks. It was already really dirty sex, but something what Seth was asking her to do seemed really slutty. I actually backed away from the door for a moment. When I returned I saw Alex smiling at Seth through glazed over eyes. Mike had moved his dick closer to her mouth, but she hadn't done anything. "Suck him," Seth repeated.

Alex seemed reluctant, but at the same time her smile broadened. Seth was fucking her a little faster again and she already had enough cock to deal with at the moment. But when Seth said "Suck him," a third time, Alex turned her head towards Mike and opened her mouth. Mike slid his dick inside her. I jerked off and watched as Alex took two dicks inside of her. One in her pussy, one in her mouth. I thought of the times I'd cuddled with her, and had thought it was amazing just to slip by hand under her shirt and feel her bare waist. I could never have imagined her willingness to do this. To let two guys tag team her, to spit roast her. That's a crude term but it couldn't have been cruder than what they were doing to her. Seth's huge dick was in her pussy her while Mike dipped his dick into her wet mouth, and probably into her throat. Alex had a reputation as a prude among our friends, but here she was doing to sluttiest thing I could imagine. After a few minutes she pulled her mouth off of Mike and moaned like crazy. I assume she was cumming again. She stroked Mike while Seth pounded into her.

Then, Seth asked Mike if he wanted a turn. He said yeah, and only then did he ask Alex if that was okay. But she was game. She said "Yeah," with a huge grin on her face. Mike took Seth's place and started fucking her, then Seth took his place and slipped his cock into Alex's mouth. They were absolutely defiling my sweet crush. My image of her--innocent, pretty, sweet--was getting it's holes filled by two athletic guys with big dicks. And she LOVED it. I must've seen her cum five or six times. They flipped her over, had her get on her hands and knees, and took turns fucking her doggie style. They spanked her and she said "Spank me again." That perfect ass me and every other guy I knew checked out daily was on full display for Seth and Mike as they took turns giving it to her from behind.I saw them both staring at it as they watched her bounce back on their dick. At one point Seth spanked her something like six times in a row, and she just cooed and asked for more, her head flat against her bed and her ass in the air.

They took turns fucking her like that, and also used her mouth whenever they felt like it. It was hot, dirty sex, and Alex loved everything they did to her. Finally I watched them both cum, Mike in her mouth, and on her face, and Seth inside her.

I snuck out, went home and cried. It was painful, but also the hottest sex I'd ever witnessed.Despite my heartbreak it's one of the most erotic things I've ever seen. I'm not looking for judgements, I know how it was to spy on them. I'd love to talk to a girl that has been in a situation like this, or just fantasized about it. Or a guy if you have insight or are just interested. Feel free to send me a dm. I found out a little more about how/why this happened later on. Thanks

submitted by /u/No-Patience7208
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/qhxvhg/mfm_i_watched_my_crush22f_have_a_threesome/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more