Cuckold time

free dating

Small talk begins with Q and I, as how you been, I'm good. (me) I'm Nervous..you know...why you nervous? Not the first time we've hung out and you've taken this dick...I know but you know, I'm not single and things much different now than back then. I love my man!!!!!! Rolling up, trying to be more relaxed. We chat for a little while lighting up the blunt passing it back and forth taking slow deep draws from the blunt I can feel myself relaxing a little bit, getting a bit more comfortable. Cotten mouth coming but the head foggy and high on the cush green! As several minutes pass, I could feel the fact he wanted to get to the fucking real fast, wanted to feel that pussy wrapped around his cock so tightly and wet. Knowing I can take all cock wants to slide it in deep and fuck me hard!!!

Q looks at me and says "Come suck this dick"..He pulls down his shorts, pulls his cock out and I slowly lean over from the passenger seat, slowly slide my hand around his cock and wrap my lips around the head of his cock and go down deep!! slowly sliding up and down swirling my tongue around his cock. He says "Yes!!! you nasty girl, love it!!) Slobber all over that cock! As I slide my lips down deeper and deeper gagging some, can feel my mouth filling up with saliva. Mouth dry but my mouth creating spit and saliva with the deeper strokes and as I pass my hands up and down on his cock. Swirling my tongue around his cock with my hands moving up and down slowly. Mhmm yeah you like it?? Keep doing it, slobber on that cock girl. I look up at him when he begins to talk and see how much he want more and more. Sliding my hand slowly up and down his cock as my tongue and lips wrapped around his cock. He immediately reaches around my backside and slides his hand around my ass to get his hands and fingers closer to my pussy. My pussy wet as it was, he slides his fingers inside and up and down slowly from back to front. I loosen my pants so he can reach in better. He begins pulling my shirt open wrapping his hands around my breasts gently and, slowly sucking on my breasts and nipples, licking both breasts. After licking my breasts, he immediately says girl let me fuck you!!!!

As I pull down my pants slowly and begin to turn my body around facing the seat so he can get behind me to slide his cock inside that moist wet pussy. He slides over to the passenger seat and I begin to suck his cock slowly to moisten and feel how rock hard and ready to slide it is. Our pants down to our ankles, I turn around slowly with my thong on, so he can slide that hard cock inside. As I lean on the seat with my ass up in the air and as close to him as possible, he puts both hands on my hips, slides my thong to the side and slowly slides his hard cock inside my wet pussy. Ohh!! yea! as I moan a little saying yes that feels good hit that pussy hard. You like it? Yes girl, love it!!! He says "Dat ass got fatter girl" slowly sliding his cock in and out slowly with long deep strokes. He then grabs my shoulders and begins to go faster and deeper inside the walls of my pussy. With both hands now softly on my ass pulling me back and forth harder and harder towards that cock smacking back and forth. With my body getting pushed closer to the seat with him pounding harder, I push back with my ass up as I grab the back of seat holding on tightly!! Grabs around my neck gently to get full force with that cock fucking me hard in and out pushing me forward and backwards. Yes Jen!! Take that hard cock, let me fuck you!! Mhmm yes don't stop fuck that pussy!!

I know time to go soon as I'm taking this hard long cock deep inside my pussy. As the deep fucking continues, I check my phone and knew it was time to go very soon. Didn't want to keep my man waiting!! couldn't wait to see my man but nervous and scared as fuck. Wasn't sure what to expect when I'd get back in the car with the man I love after fucking someone else and the guilt hitting my heart hard!!! You gotta go? Q says. Yeah man. My phone then rings, time to go! I pull my pants up sit back as Q climbs back to the driver seat. "sorry I didn't make you cum" It's ok, next time.

submitted by /u/Fun_Platypus_4467
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more