Girlfriend’s Sister Pt. 3

free dating

It had been a few weeks since I had done anything with Jasmine but I couldn’t stop thinking about her. She texted Paula and I saying she needed help with homework and I instantly took the opportunity to pick her up from school.

As soon as we pulled out the school parking lot, she took off her top, revealing a maroon push up bra that made her little tits look like a full grown woman’s rack. She went straight for my dick and jerked me off before I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head towards my cock. She happily went with my movement and started gagging on my thick cock. She was slobbering and spitting all over my cock the whole ride back to my apartment. I could feel myself getting close and I thrust her head all the way down on my cock as she tried to push away. I filled her mouth with my cum and told her not to swallow it just yet. For the last five minutes of the car ride, she sat with her mouth open, my cum almost drooling out. Finally I told her to swallow my cum when we were pulling in.

There was so much saliva on my pants that I had to change into another pair I had in the car. We walked in the apartment nonchalantly enough and got to work on geometry with help from myself and Paula. It was getting late and since it was a Friday, we let Jasmine stay the night. I made sure to grope her ass before leaving her on the couch while I went in bed with Paula.

My dick still wanted more so I was particularly aggressive with Paula, kissing her neck and blowing cold air into her ears. That always sends a chill through Paula’s body. I had Paula lay down on the bed and started going down on her, teasing her clit before finally making love to it like it was the last thing I was going to do on earth. Mid way through, I looked up at Paula to see her reaction and I froze for just a second. Behind Paula, standing in the doorway was…. You guessed it: Jasmine.

Jasmine was there in her thong underwear and her push up maroon bra. Paula couldn’t see her as she was looking down at me or has her eyes closed moaning. For the time, Jasmine was just standing there watching. I made eye contact with her as I continued to eat out Paula. As she came, I fingered her, continuing to look at Jasmine while Paula’s body gyrated due to the magic of my fingers. I climbed on top of Paula now and licked up and down from her collarbone to her ear lobe, teasing her with my cock, not looking at Jasmine anymore.

Finally, I put it in and started with slow deep strokes before picking up the pace and grasping Paula’s throat with my hand. I looked up again and now I saw Jasmine’s hand touching herself while watching me fuck her sister. I knew exactly what she was imaging and I was going to put on a show for her. I hoisted up Paula’s legs so they were resting on my shoulders and fucked her harder and deeper, looking at Jasmine from time to time to see her continue touching herself.

I told Paula to flip over and get on all fours. I stayed on top for an extra second to give Jasmine time to hide behind the door before Paula got up. As she got up, I had her face away from the door at an angle so Jasmine could have a VIP view.

I sparked and slapped Paula so many times. Pulled her hair and choked her until she screamed so many times, I’m not sure how the police weren’t called. Paula made me stop a few times because I was being too rough with her. By the end of it, her entire ass was red. When I was about to finish, I had my arm wrapped around Paula’s neck like a headlock while slapping her ass with my other hand. I looked at Jasmine but asked Paula, “where am I gonna cum?”

“Cum on my ass”

I let go of her and pushed her head into the bed as I pulled out and came all over her ass and back, staring at Jasmine the whole time. I could see Jasmine’s pussy juice running down her leg and I knew she was jealous. I showered and checked my phone one more time before going to bed. I had a text. From Jasmine:

“Slap me. Choke me. Own me. Cum in me”

submitted by /u/cockcurious321
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more