Halloween party whilst having sex with girlfriend, she came all over my friends bed

free dating

Since its Halloween, I thought I'd share this story which is also a confession, which I sincerely apologise to my college friend, Matt.

It was about a month or so into our second year of 6th form college, when someone in my year threw a party. It was a classic 'parents left for the weekend so invite everyone and drink party' that almost everyone has either heard of or experienced. As teenager, the hype created was insane and worse, it was a Halloween themed party so the entire school for the weeks leading up to it was buzzing about costumes and it was the main theme of all conversations.

It was actually one of my friends, Matt, who was hosting the party at his house, the primary reason why I was going because without him convinving me, I would have spent the day on a planned trip with my girlfriend at the time, Alicia.

We were planning to celebrate our 2 year anniversary on a trip to a bunch of amusant parks together or something like that. Alicia, was way out of my league at the time, she was slim curvy petite brunette with a perfect smile and the hottest curves.

Our highschool relationship surprising lasted longer than the average of about 2 weeks and we were starting to believe we could actually build our lives together, not even for a second thinking of how uni would seperate us.

Eventually the day rolls around, Alicia and I go together after spending some of the day together. Alicia was dressing up as a cute but sexy bunny rabbit and I think I was a zombie or something, but I definately didnt put in the effort some people were going to. The moment I picked Alicia up I grew an inch. She had little bunny rabbit ears and a sexy black lingerie, fully exposing her cute thick thighs and little ass. The best part was the bunny tail on her ass that she kept showing me.

As we walked onto the street where the party was happening, we could literally feel the bass of the music blaring through the ground. We didn't even need to know the house number because we could tell which house it was.

The front was packed with people and we pushed past people to get in. Matt was a pretty rich kid, before the party he wasn't exactly a popular kid but things drastically changed. I walked over to him as he sat in their indoor swimming pool, crowded with girls in bikinis and some in costumes.

Matt cheered as I walked in and some guys wolf whistled at Alicia as she went over to talk to her friends. From what I remember there were beer bottles everywhere and every room smelt either like vapes or spilt drinks. Matt had obviously been smart enough to lock off all of the upstairs of the house and it probably saved him a year of cleaning up.

Even while I sat beside the pool with a bunch of others, I kept looking back up at Alicia who met my stares with a smile. She eventually came over and sat on my lap dipping her feet in the pool. She whispered "How about we cut the crap and go somewhere a little quiet?" I smiled and gave her tight hug as I reached over to Matt.

"Hey is it cool if we go upstairs, just me and Al, and like use a spare room or something?" After the inial grin and nodd from Matt, he quickly changed and whispered back "Yeah but lock it as you go up...just you two okay...dude seriously...and cmon bro" I grabbed the key as he punched me and we left the crowded room.

We headed up trying not to kick people as we went up the crowded staircase. Unlocking the door, the second floor was shocking clean, the air smelt so good and Alicia tugged at my sleeve as she brought me into a random room. It was neat and spacious, with a masterbed in the centre. I could also see Matt's coat behind the door and his bag next to his desk.

"Hey Al...I think this might be Matt's..."

Alicia cutt me off as she began undressing and revealling her petite but curvy body. I was speechless as she pulled me onto the bed as she began to unbuckle my jeans. It didnt take long before I was watching her lips touch the bottom of my stomach and her head move smoothly back and fro. She still had her bunny ears on which made it a million times better.

Alicia grabbed my shaft jerking it off on her face and made a silly sad impression when nothing spilled across her perfect face. But I was close and she began to lick the tip so I gently picked her up and lay her down on the bed. After eating her out, I kissed her passionately, my tip just brushing her lips before I stopped. "Babe....your on the pill...right?" "No....oh....I..forgot to take it..."

Alicia quickly held my dick like I didn't stop 30 seconds ago. She stroked it as I looked throuvh my pockets. I definately didnt bring a condom so Im not sure why I did that. "Can you ask Matt?" I shrugged, and looked around his room. "It might be pushing it...I'm sorry babe..." She kept gently tugging and I lay her back down again, slipping my fingers into her tight slit, caressing her till I was hitting the right spots. I didnt really know what I was doing, but really just gently stroked her in different places till she had a reaction.

Alicia's moans were masked by the loud music and I began to finger her harder and faster till she was moaning louder and harder. I knew it was the right spot when she held my hand tightly trying to make it slow down but begged me to go faster. It didnt take long for her to erupt across the bed, covering my hands and the sheets. She gasped and holding her tight and I just brought her closer.

She eventually moved down and finished the job with me cumming all over her face. We lay next to each other, made out and talked. We got dressed and made our way back down to leave. Just as Alicia left the room, I turned back to turn off the light as I stared at Matt's bright blue bed sheets, with a huge patch of where Alicia had squirted and other patches from where she shot my load mostly across her face. I quickly pulled the bedsheet off and threw it in his laundry basket and left his bed in a mess.

On top of that, when I came out of the room. I walked into a coridoor full of people as I watched Alicia wait for me at the door by the stair case we were meant to lock.

Im pretty sure I tried to find Matt, but he wasted by the time I got to him and we left to go back to her place to finish what we had started.

submitted by /u/Efran4
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more