Watching a college couple [MFF]

free dating

Idk if this counts as a threesome but whatever.

After a lot of searching and some breaks, I met a cute college couple. They initially were wanting to try a threesome, but his gf was still uncomfortable. However, after some talking, I told them I could watch them have sex and let her get comfortable with someone else in the room. She was down.

I went over to their duplex one day. The gf, Carrie, was kind of a sorority girl type (but obviously very cute). Her bf, Chad, was kind of a frat boy mixed with a Hollister surfer type. After some talking, I told them they could do whatever and to pretend I wasn’t there, even going into their kitchen and helping myself after they told me to. I came back out after about a minute and they were making out on the couch, with her already in her bra and shorts and him in just basketball shorts.

She eventually took her bra off and showed off her amazing perky tits (she was petite but had nice B/C cups) and slipped off her shorts to show a cute black thong. I complimented her body and she got really embarrassed and giggled a lot, saying she’s never done this, etc. She got her bf out of his shorts, showing off his nicely trimmed dick (he was about 6”, maybe 6.5) but fuckable for sure. I even had Carrie give me her phone so I could film them, to which she initially opposed with an “OMG are you serious?!” I told her she could just delete if if she didn’t like any of it.

By this point, Carrie is sucking Chad’s dick and balls on their couch, with me at the other end. I’m trying my hardest to stay quiet to not distract them, but it was challenging at times. She eventually took off her underwear and got on top of her boyfriend. I stopped her before she got on and got an angle of him going inside her and she did another “OMG” and laughed (but was getting more comfortable). She rode him for several mins and he fucked her hard, making her moan and sucking her tits. I had even slipped out of my tank top and shorts while they were occupied, and was in my underwear as I watched. When Carrie finally noticed, she did another “OMG” and was kinda surprised I did that. I told her I can put my clothes back on and she just said “I don’t care” and laughed.

Chad bent her over and was fucking her from behind as she held onto the couch arm. She was moaning as his balls slapped against her, which I was super turned on by. I even went behind him and got footage from the angle of his dick and balls.

I sat on one of their chairs and watched from maybe 30 feet as Chad got his dick sucked again. I was still holding the camera and rubbing myself slowly under my CK undies. Chad was talking with Carrie and asked if she was still into everything, which she was. He made the bold move of saying I should come join Carrie in sucking his dick. Carrie looked at him with her jaw dropped and did a “Babe! She’s just her to watch!” And I followed up with a “I’m comfy right here watching” and made Carrie laugh (Luckily avoid awkwardness but would’ve acted on things is she was into it).

Eventually he came on her tits and I got the shot for her, with carrie saying “Cut!” To me in a teasing manner. I gave her her phone back and Chad went to get a towel. I asked how she felt and she said it was different but ultimately ok and that she was more comfortable naked around other women now (but that was about it… obviously ok having sex in front of one). Chad and her cleaned up and I got dressed, telling them it was nice to meet them as I left, satisfied.

submitted by /u/nobodylikes31
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/wrx517/watching_a_college_couple_mff/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more