My girl loves to free use my dick when we're asleep [MF]

free dating

Not exactly a full blown free use story or even close to the stories people post here. My girlfriend (we post her pics on our profile, feel free to check her out) loves to free use my dick when we sleep. Most nights she goes to sleep holding it with her hands. Sometimes, when we're asleep and her hand has moved away, I feel her find my dick in the dark and hold it again. Feels very wholesome and sexy at the same time! Some other times, she slides her panties off and pulls me in such that my dick gets buried in her ass.

Needless to say, I stay hard as fuck and on edge all night. I love it

submitted by /u/Varg03
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/wrxc18/my_girl_loves_to_free_use_my_dick_when_were/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more