The Journalist in her friend's apartment [MF]

free dating

Deciding to go across town for a night out, Tia and I met up with one of her friends who offered her apartment for us to crash at. We meet up with her friend at her apartment and she offers to drive us to meet the rest of the group. Tia sits in front with her friend while I sit in the middle of the back seat listening to them gossip. As I sit there, I admire the way Tia laughs and her quick wit to some of her friend’s comments about this and that. Her pearl white teeth shown through her red lips covered in lipstick. Her long lashes drawing out the beauty in her eyes. I realize how lucky I am to be able to spend so much time with someone so gorgeous.

Arriving at the bar we find the group we are looking for. As the drinks flow our subtle flirting becomes more open and obvious. A few of the friends make jokes about getting a room. We laugh it off knowing we are spending the night in her friend’s apartment. I whisper in Tia’s ear “We can be quiet tonight.” “Absolutely not!” she replies. “You know you want too just as bad as me.” I quip. “NO!” she pokes at me but unable to hide her smile about the idea. The night continues and the flirting becomes more obvious. My hand is always on her ass if I’m next to her. If I leave her, I give her ass a little spank. As the night draws to a close, we climb back into her friend’s car. Tia sits with me in the back seat as her friend drives. “I put an air mattress in my living room for you two to sleep on.” The friend tells us as Tia and I snuggle close in the back seat. “That might be a little noisy.” Tia tells her friend. “What do you mean?” she asks until suddenly it clicks, and you can see her look change in the rear-view mirror. “No sex in my apartment! If I’m not having sex in my apartment, then no body is!” “I am just kidding don’t worry” Tia laughs back. I give Tia the sad puppy look. “No!” she says again.

We arrive at the apartment. The friend says she is pretty tired but grabs us a blanket and some pillows for the mattress. She tells us good night and heads to her room which is only a few feet from where we are supposed to sleep. I go into the bathroom while Tia spreads out the blanket and sends a few texts to people. Not bringing anything to sleep in I come out in just my boxers holding my clothes in my hands. Tia gives me a look that of questioning me from across the room. “What? I can’t sleep fully dressed and she is in bed already.” I defend myself. Tia heads into the bathroom herself as I lay down on the air mattress.

A short time later Tia comes out of the bathroom. As she gets closer to me I look up at her. All she is wearing is my t-shirt and thong. My jaw is on the floor, my eyes don’t blink, and my cock is rock hard. “What?” Tia smiles knowing she is teasing me. “No sex!” she smiles and says matter of factly. “You know you can’t come back out here looking like that and not expect me to get excited!” I whisper to her.

She lays down on to the air mattress and I snuggle up behind her running my hands from her shoulder, down her side to her hip, and then down over her thigh to between her legs. She pushes my hand away. My other arm under her head reaching through the collar of the shirt for her magnificent tits. “Stop! You are not helping” She giggles as I sense her defenses weaken. I pull her hips back into me so she can feel my hard cock with her ass as I begin to kiss her neck.

Tia lets out a soft moan that lets me know I better not stop now. I reach again with my hand to feel between her legs. She slowly opens them to allow me to stroke my fingers against her lips. I can feel how turned on she is and how damp her thong is against the back of my hand. Turning her head her lips meet mine as we start making out. The air mattress squeaking under us as she turns her body towards me.

I pull her towards me then roll-on top of her into missionary. My hard cock covered by my boxers are grinding against her soaked pussy covered by her thong. We continue to kiss and give quiet little moans to each other. I push the t-shirt up revealing her soft skin and ample breast to my hungry eyes. She pushes my boxers down just enough to release my dick. I reach down and pull her thong to the side as she holds me and guides me to her tight, velvet feeling, heaven of a pussy. Easily sliding my whole length into her, Tia pushes her lips into my shoulder trying to quiet her moans. I can feel the vibration of them against me forcing me to increase my speed. Remembering to stop myself from making any slapping noises I fucked Tia with a very deliberate stroke in and out. Occasionally slowing to lick and suck each of her nipples.

Getting out of control and suddenly realizing the mattress is squeaking a little to rhythmically Tia pushes me off. Rolling to my back she removes her thong. She gets on top and pulls the t-shirt all the way off. Leaning down to kiss me she reaches with one hand to lift my cock and sit straight down on it. We both sigh in pleasure as I fill her completely. Her pussy grips my cock as she lifts up and sits back down. She doesn’t get into any up and down rhythm however, instead she stops and grinds herself into me so we can both enjoy the feeling of each other’s sex without making too much noise.

It does not take long for us to lose ourselves in the pleasure of each other as the pace begins to pick up. Massaging her tits with my hands and squeezing her nipples, Tia lets out a quiet airy moan of pleasure. I kiss her to keep her quiet. Her hair covering our faces so we can imagine we are in our own world and escape the reality of actually being in her friends apartment. Now both being completely lost in the moment we fully enjoy the pleasures of each other’s bodies. The teasing through out the night added to the chance of getting caught by her friend intensifying my impending orgasm. Feeling the tingling in my balls as my cum travels through my hard cock I begin to fill Tia's pussy. The head of my cock getting more sensitive I can feel every movement of her pussy around me as I continue to fill her with my cum.

My body continues to shake with ecstasy as Tia collapses on top of me. Her smile as she pushes herself up a little to look at me makes my dick twitch and my heart ache for her a little more. “That was so bad!” she giggles as she gets up. “I hope she didn’t hear us. She is going to kill me.” After she returns from her post sex cleanup we snuggle up together and fall fast asleep.

Awaking early in the morning and deciding to head out. We never do interact with her friend and I never find out if she heard us or slept through it all.

submitted by /u/ilovethesestories
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/wr29td/the_journalist_in_her_friends_apartment_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more