Told girlfriend about a dream I had [MF]

free dating

After her and I had an experience with another couple, it unlocked a lot of desires and made it super spicy in the bedroom.

Two weeks before I said something, I was having dreams about us hooking up with her co-worker and a trans. My mind was racing because I was confused on why I was having them. Made me horny as ever. Every time I was alone I would cum so hard to the thought then just be in my head for days.

We were drinking one night and just talking and having fun. I had to tell her about the dreams I was having. So, I finally mustered up the confidence and told her. “I’ve been having dreams about us hooking up with your co-worker and a trans. I don’t know what they mean, but I thought I should say something. “ She looked at me with a little shock, but ultimately, she knows how open-minded and freaky I am. So in a way, she was okay with it.

She did have a few questions, but as we were talking, she seen the tent in my pants. “Looks like somebody is happy?” I told her, I wouldn’t doubt it. The thought of seeing someone transition into someone almost as beautiful as you, is mind blowing. She(the trans) was 5’2, blonde fit with an ass to die for. Couldn’t tell that she transitioned at all.

We paused and looked at each other, and started tearing our clothes off and kissing fiercely. Picked her up and slammed her on the bed. I wanted her so bad. Took her panties off and she was soaked. I didn’t want to waste any time. I ate her pussy like it was my last meal. She said, “I want to you to do everything and anything to me”. “Spit in my mouth”. “Slap me”. “ I’m your slut tonight.“ I Thought to myself, “How could this innocent queen be so naughty at the same time”.

Flipped her over and went directly to her innocent asshole. Licked it, and shoved my tongue deep in her. I can tell she was close so I stick my dick in her and it was like a slip and slide.

Her moans were so lovely. “Fuckkk!” “You’re so fucking hard right now.” “Give me that black dick”. I had to slow down or I was going to explode. Then, she says, “tell me about the dream?” I told her she was laying upside down on her back while sucking her dick, while I was stroking and fucking her deep in the ass. “Tell me more”, she said. Then I told her that her fine co-worker, that stand at 5’4, brunette, petite, plump ass was eating her pussy while having a butt plug in her ass and vibrator in her pussy.

That sent her over the edge. There was no turning point for me. I came deep in her pink pussy. After 30 mins or so, we went at it again. It was the hottest thing I have ever encountered and I am a freak lol.

We slept so good that night.

(Ever since I told her, I never had that dream again, Weird huh?)

submitted by /u/Zeus68_69
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/wudipe/told_girlfriend_about_a_dream_i_had_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more