[MF] my Bengali friend (true story)

free dating

Few years ago my Bengali friend we can call her rimi (fair skin kinda chubby tits either D or DD about 5’5, and long black hair)came with me to get a tattoo. While waiting at the tattoo polar looking at pictures I got a call from my mom. She told me the just left the house and the stove was still on turn it off in 10 min. Since the tattoo place was a 15 min walk from my house I told me rimi I gotta go home to turn off the stove so she came with me.

After getting home and turning off the stove we went to my room to get some water bottles out of my fridge. We started to talk about the time she almost lost her virginity back in Bangladesh but chickened out. I pretty much moved in for the kiss which she let me. We started to make out as I groped her Breast and kissed her neck. I started to undo her pants looked at her and ask if she was ok with it. She nodded yes so I proceeded to slide my hand in her pants and play with her pussy. Once my dick was hard enough I pulled it out. She immediately went down and started to suck me off. Watching her Bengali mouth go up and down on my bbc got me even more hard. Soon I started to thrust into her mouth making her gag. After some time of sucking my dick I laid her back and started to undress her. With rimi laying naked in my bed I began to lick her clit. She was so sensitive she pushed my head away. I moved her hand and started to lick again. She started to moan loudly then grabbed my pillow to cover her face. After about 2 min of eating her I thought it was time to take her virginity. I climbed on top rimi and started to kiss her as I slid my raw dick in her tight pussy. As I started to thrust she stopped me and ask if I had a condom on. I replied no. She asked me to stop so I pulled out.

I explained I don’t have a condom. I ask if she’d be willing to try anal which she nervously agreed to. I went and got 3 of those free little packed of lubes you get at those health places. She bent over my bed as I applied the lube to my dick and her butthole. Started to finger her with the lube till I accidentally went to deep and thought yeah it’s ready. I forced my bbc deep in her butt. I slide in so smooth. She then buried her face in the bed. As I fucked her hard I pull her her by her long black hair and asked and made her say “I’m your bitch” as apart if a inside joke we had from a few days ago. I fucked her hard and fast as she screamed my name. Soon enough I shot my load all in Rimi’s ass. When we were done we both laid in my bed naked.

Stay toned I have more stories about rimi.

submitted by /u/KingoftheNBWO
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/x11gan/mf_my_bengali_friend_true_story/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more