The Adrenaline of a Backstage Fuck [mf] (Pt2)

free dating

I stand up helping you to your feet with my hand before standing behind you. I rest my cock once again between your perk ass, and move your hair out of the way to kiss your neck from behind. I bend you over, my hands caressing your lower back as I remove those pretty little zebra print panties.

I kiss from your knees all the up your thighs, gently nibbling as you let out little moans into the sofa. My hands grip your perfect ass and I waste no time sinking my tongue inside your glistening pussy.

You taste amazing, and I enjoy every second of my tongue exploring your lips. I can feel you building, your legs beginning to tremble and I take this moment to slide two fingers gently inside you. I move my tongue to your ass, lightly flicking it against you, as my fingers curl against your gspot. Finally you've been able to experience a drummers fingers, it's not about speed, it's about control, it's about firmly fucking you with them until your cum builds in my palm. I feel you ready to let go and get faster, taking your clit between my teeth to finish you off as you explode onto my tongue. Coating me in your cum, your legs buckle and I laugh a little before turning your around.

I'm hungry myself now, and waste no time leaning into you. You taste your cum on my lips as my cock teases the outside of your pussy. I fuck you with just my head at first, you're soaking wet and it feels amazing, you've buried your head into neck to stifle the moans. We can hear people walking around outside, but at this point neither of us care.

"More". You command. And I smile, before sliding my full length inside you, you gasp and inch away before pulling my hips into you as deep as you can imagine. There's that drummers rhythm again, I fuck you deep and hard, curling my hips so that my cock hits the roof of your pussy and with it your gspot. Before long you're moaning uncontrollably, biting your lip as I get faster and faster. I lift your legs to my shoulders and you scream, immediately losing control you coat my cock in your cum which only makes it easier to slide inside you.

With every thrust of my hips I'm getting closer, every time you moan, I feel a shoot of pleasure all the way up my spine, and every time you smile it only makes me want to devour you more.

"Take me from behind, please". You moan.

I don't need to be asked twice to see your perfect ass again, and I flip you over, raising one leg onto the arm of the sofa and sinking my cock deep inside you with one thrust. You gasp again and cum almost instantly, your legs shaking violently but you manage to stay up looking back at me biting your lip and tossing your hair back.

You feel amazing, every ridge of my thick cock pleasuring you with every thrust. I wrap my hand in your hair, pulling you back firmly as my other hand grips your ass.

It starts to get too much for me and I lean into you, wrapping my hand around your throat, continuing to drive inside you. I place light kisses between your shoulder blades as I lightly choke you, your moans now becoming squeaks as you pant my name.

"I'm going to cum" I whisper into your ear, and with that you arch forward, putting your ass further in the air, your face into the cushions to allow me deeper than I've ever been.

My moans rise with yours, as you orgasm again, but this time it doesn't relent, and you beg me to keep going, as your eyes roll into the back of your head and you soak me over and over again. The sound of my cock ruining your pussy, your moans around the room drive me crazy and I'm overwhelmed by an uncontrollable warmth. I explode inside you, streams of cum filling you to the brim as I collapse on top of you. We both lay there, dripping with sweat, I kiss your arm as we pant and we just lay in silence for a few minutes recovering before you let out a little giggle and I pull you in for a cuddle.

submitted by /u/My_Fantasy_World
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/wylvu7/the_adrenaline_of_a_backstage_fuck_mf_pt2/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more