[mf] My girl gets what she wants (if it is what I want)

free dating

"Come here, babe", I ask my gorgeous girlfriend over. She has brown curly hair and a little bit of a round face with strawberry cheeks. I love her soft lips, how they feel, and how naive they are.

When she joined me on the sofa, cuddling-jumping onto me, her summer dress was fluttering sedictively. I lay my arms around her and caress her back and side. "How was your day?", I ask.

While she's talking about her colleagues and how annoying it was that the printer didn't work again, but in the end it did work, yadda yadda, I keep stroking her back, sometimes running down to her ass cheeks. Her skin feels so soft as I am slightly pushing my fingers below her panty's rubbers.

"Poor baby, you did so well!", I assure her and kiss her on the forehead. "I'm so glad that you're here now", I tell her, and she agrees.

"Don't you want to ask me how my day was?", I ask after roughly 5 seconds of pause.

"Uh, sure, how was it?"

"You know, I'd like to not have to tell you what to ask... That should've been an intuitive thing to ask if you really cared about my day." I stop the caressing.

"Okay, so, how was it?", I feel she's getting annoyed. But she's in the wrong here. She needs to know her place. I'm not letting that slip.

"Babe, I'm trying to talk to you like an adult, I'm expressing how your behavior has hurt my feelings. Don't you think you should apologize? And especially not be annoyed when it was you who made the mistake in the first place?"

"Sorry, I was just trying to relax after this tough day. Of course I'm interested in how your day went. Please tell me."

With these words I know I've got her. I restart to stroke her back. "So, now you want to hear it? I'm not in the mood to talk about it any more though... Maybe we should just go and make us something to eat, if maybe that would be interesting enough for you?"

She knows that's just a false offer. If she takes it, I will make her a scene for the whole evening. We both won't like that, she'll be on the floor apologizing for her bad behavior. So she doesn't take it.

"Pleeease tell me", she says jokingly little-ish. My hands stroke up to her neck, caressing her hair carefully. I kiss her on the cheek. "So, if you want it so much, and I don't feel like talking about my day, how can we solve that?", I ask.

We've been in this situation so so often. She knows she'll have to make up for her mistake. And that would usually be related to my cock. "What do you think about this...", she asks playfully, as she opens the zipper of my pants. I lift my butt shortly, so we can pull my pants down.

"I love you, baby, you know just what I need", I keep assuring her as she starts to slowly stroke my cock. "My day was a little bit rough as well, you know. So maybe that explains why I was so annoyed by your mistake of not asking in the first place. I'm sorry babe."

"I love you too. It's okay.", she replies. I'm getting hard in her hands. I enjoy the sensation of her hands on my cock, but I need more. More roughness. I slowly push her back down, so her body moves closer to mine. She instantly understands. I expected her to be more reluctant, but this time she just lays her head on my stomach, opens her mouth willingly and starts to lick the tip of my dick.

"Oh wow, thanks babe, that feels so good!", I moan. I start to stroke her head while she's passionately blowing me. My hand on her head is both caressing, but it's also a threat. At any given time I could just push her down and deepthroat her. Or stabilize her head while starting to fuck her mouth. And that's what I do: I fuck her mouth hard and to the deepest, until she has to catch breath and beyond that point.

"Thank you for making me feel good and taking good care of me", I moan, as I let her deepthroat me hard. Her whimpers keep me going. I will be cumming soon. Her eyes are all teared up. I stroke her back and grab her head again, preparing the one final thrust, as her tongue softly plays on my frenulum. I shove my dick deep down into her. She tries to pul back, but I don't let her. I hear her gasp. I'm cumming.

"I love you babe", I say in my sweetest voice while my semen shots down her throat. She couldn't catch breath since like 15 or 20 seconds. The gulps and whimpers she produces are so damn hot. I repeatedly push her head down and make her clean up my cock.

"That was nice, baby, I love it when you take the initiative.", I tell her as she comes up again to me cuddling, and kissing me on the lips.

"I love you too", she whispers.

submitted by /u/PerfectBluebird3
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more