unexpected hookup[MF]

free dating

Finally decided to post on here, figured this would be the best starting story. Long story skip to ------ for the sex. Written on my phone, I apologize for grammar errors.

Story is changed somewhat for privacy. Little about me, 29, dad bod who just wants to have fun with no commitment. B is 34, on the thick side, great boobs and ass.

I had initially met B about 6 month ago on dating app. We matched talked for a bit and even went out for a diner and movie date. We never got passed the initial meeting stage and never discussed what we each where looking for. We lost contact, and I had found a FWB so I didn't really mind.

A couple weeks ago, I had just finished with my fwb and see I got a text from B. I messaged back, and it was pretty standard catching up. I left my FWB place and got home after midnight. B mentioned she was out with her friends but was ready to call it a night. As we are talking I keep noticing she keet asking if I still lived alone and if I was going to sleep any time soon. At this point I decided to say screw it and see if it was possible for us to meet up. I asked her where she was at and she was actually only about 10 minutes form my place. I told her she should stop be on her way home so I could see her. She agreed and would come by after having her last beer.

That last beer took what seemed liked ages, but I finally got the message she was on her way. I got up, put on some shorts and a t-shirt and decided to wait for her in my living room. I put on a random show I had been trying to watch for months while I waited. As soon as the intro of the show started I get a message she was outside and for me to come greet her. I head to her car, to go see her and she asks if she can come and and drink one more beer. I obliged and let her come in and get her one more beer.

‐-------------‐----------------------------------------

At this point she is sitting on my couch next to me(thank you broken couch I haven't gotten rid of yet) and I start to gauge the situation. B is wearing a skirt and a black top, and I decide to put my hand on her knee to see if she is ok with me touching her. After a bit I begin to move my hand up and down her thigh. B is just watching the TV show I had on and making casual small talk with me. I slowly start to get closer to her pussy with my pinky and I casually just touch her to see her reaction. She moaned a little and I took that as my green light. I proceeded to mover her panties aside and began to finger her clit. B begins to hug my arm and spread her legs as I keep playing with her clit. She is also trying her best to keep her moans down. After a few minutes of this she stops my hand proceeds to get on top of me.

As she begins to make out with me, I start to feel that ass that I had been wating to fuck since the first day I saw her. She slowly starts to undress, and I get a complete view of her amazing boobs, big and with the perfect small nipples to compliment them. I lost it and began to suck on them. I laid her down ,and told her to give me a quick sec as I ran into my room for a condom. I got back and see her panties off and legs sprawled out ready for my cock. I put on the condom and got in my position to enter her, but before I do I decided to taste the sweet pussy in front of me. I bend over an ate her out, that pushed her over the edge and she was no longer shy. B began to moaning up a storm, I couldn't believe this quiet girl could be so loud. After getting a good taste of her I finally put my dick inside of her.

We began in simple missionary, but as I got into my rhythm I began to lift her legs up so I could reach deep into her. As we keep going I would occasionally take it out and finger her clit and pussy. I turned her over so I could get better view of her ass, and began to fuck her doggie. I have a habit of placing my thumb on girls assholes while in this position so naturally my hand moved to place, and to my shock there was not push back about this. I played with it for a bit but didn't continue just to be on safe side and not ruin what we had going. I lastly turned her back over to fish deep on her while her legs dangled over the back of head.

Once finished I collapsed into her chest and and we both stayed like that for a few minutes. As mention the couch is broken so it is not the most comfortable to lay on. So I mentioned if she wanted to go lay down on my bed. She agreed and we layed down, I cuddles her, as I wanted to keep playing with her perfect set of boobs. As I keep playing with her boobs, I keep hearing her breathing heavy and slight moans, she mentions I need to stop as she keeps getting horny. As soon as I heard that I start to get hard again and decided to start fingering her again. As B is moaning as loud as ever, I remembered that B was ok with my thumb in her ass. So I decided to venture a bit down south and slide my finger in her ass, it quite thigh so I figured I would get told off or to knock it off. But B just let it happen and was into it, at this point I'm rock solid and wondering if I could possibly get in some anal sex. As I position my self to slide myself in, B mentions I need to wear a condom, I told her I was out. She took a sec to think about it and just let me continue. I slid slowly into her pussy as she moaned in pleasure. We fucked a bit in the sponing position before I got her into doggie as I wanted to see if I could fuck her ass.

As I fucked her in doggie I started to finger her ass again, after a few minutes I decided it was worth a shot. I lined my dick up to her ass, and slowly got my head in. B was moaning and enjoy it so I just kept slowly taking my head out and in of her tight ass. I couldn't take much more and finished on her back. I got up to get her a towel to clean my cum off her, and we both fell back into bed in exhaustion. We both dosed off and woke up a couple of hours later. B said she needed to go home, she got dressed I walked her to her car and she left.

I got back into my place took a quick shower and passed out. I was not expecting my night to end like it did but I'm glad B decided to messaged me that night. Hopefully this isn't our last fun together.

submitted by /u/sadpolar554
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/ww2pj5/unexpected_hookupmf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more