Pathetic me and My crush. Chapter 6 [chastity][cuckold][humiliation][oral][gay][rape][gangbang][crossdressing][cum eating][school][free-use][public][toys][blackmail][fiction]

free dating

And I'm back with another chapter! Sorry its been so long, but I have been really busy recently and haven't found the time to write much. But here is another chapter :) I have received some DM's and its really nice seeing support for my story. I love talking to anyone, so just hit me up. Hope you like my latest chapter! I will try to get the next one out a bit quicker.

Story:

"Who are you?" my teacher turns and looks confused at me. "Ah its you! Why are you dressed up as a girl?" she says realising who I am. I'm so embarrassed I can't think of what to say. "Well it doesn't matter, sit down you're late" I go to my seat. The guys smirk and leer at me. "Okay attention up here class!" I get through class without getting harassed, just humiliated by what I'm wearing.

Lunch eventually arrives, I've been dreading this. I see some of the guys leave with my crush. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder "how about you join us to lunch too?". Its the rest of the guys from our friend group. "Not that you can refuse" he says while laughing to himself. We walk together towards the cantina, they grope my ass on the way. We get in line to order our food. "Hey, you don't get to order anything. Sluts only eat slut food" just what I was afraid of. I start to walk towards an empty table, but he grabs me. "We're not eating in here today" he says with a sly smile on his face.

They all get their food and we head outside. I can see some of the other guys stand outside the sperate gymnasium. Its a smaller gym hall separated from the main building, usually we use it during winter when its snowing and the other hall is in use. There are 2 guys standing outside the entrance, it looks like they're guarding the it. We get there and head inside. When we walk through the door my heart drops. My crush is sitting in the middle of some guys sucking and jerking their cocks. Meanwhile they are just eating their lunch. "Get to work you too!" they force me to my knees and whip out their large cocks. Me and my crush are just sitting there fully clothed sucking their cocks. I slowly start sucking on one of them. "Hey! Jerk it sissy!" one guy says to me presenting his cock to me, another one joins in too. Now I'm sitting there jerking two cocks and sucking another guy. Behind me is my crush eagerly sucking on any cock she sees, while jerking two others. "You're not bad, but you need to practice multitasking to jerk and suck at the same time" they try to encourage me.

Is this my life from now on? Have I become a sissy? Sucking cocks for cum to eat as lunch? Its not even that tasty. I guess it depends on who's cum it is though. Some of them can be alright I guess. WHAT AM I THINKING?! I must be going insane! How can I even enjoying this, even just a little bit? Am I really becoming a sissy? Is this what I actually wanted, to be a sissy slut sucking my classmates cocks for cum. every. single. lunch?

While I'm thinking to myself, I'm just mindlessly sucking on their cocks, drinking whatever cum I manage to get in my mouth. I lick my lips for the rest. How long have I been sitting here? Feels like I passed out and came back to my senses. My crush is still eagerly at work. How are these guys not empty yet? I see one of the guys lifting up my crush's skirt and slide his very large cock inside her. I'm so jealous. She's enjoying all of this. Another guy joins in and starts fucking her ass. She's airtight with a cock in all ends, while she's also jerking 2 other guys. I try to get a peak behind her skirt. "Hey attention here sissy!" one of the guys calls me over to suck his cock. Damn! I was so close to see my crush's pussy and ass again. I try to remember how she looked during her birthday. My little clit immediately starts to leak in its little cage. She looked so sexy in that super skimpy latex bikini, and with a collar and leash. My mind is racing, I want to see her like that again. Another load straight into my mouth, I swallow it. How long has it been now? Just as I think that the bell rings. Everyone finishes their last load and starts to get ready for class again.

"Hey sissy!" the blonde guy who's blackmailing me to dress as a girl calls out for me. "I have another thing for you to wear" he says producing a pink butt plug. Its not that big to be honest, but it looks like its more than just a butt plug. "Keep this in for the rest of the day, then meet us at the shed again after school" he forces me to the ground. "Ass up!" he lifts my skirt and pushes the plug inside my ass. Its not as painful as I thought it would be, until he turns it on. The butt plug starts to vibrate violently. "You like it?" he says with a grin on his face. Am I going to keep this in my ass for the rest of the day? Wont people notice with it vibrating? "I will keep it a little less intense in class, so the teachers don't notice" he keeps smiling. I leak from my cage again. How humiliating is this, I'm being forced to do all this and there is nothing I can do about it if I don't want to be exposed to the rest of the school.

We walk to class, the vibrations are still pretty intense but with the noise from everyone going back to class you cant hear the vibrator. I feel him lower the intensity when we get to our class. I take my seat, but I quickly realise that I can't sit down completely. If the plug makes contact with the chair I would be revealed pretty quickly. I do my best to clench my ass cheeks and keep the butt plug from touching my chair. I have to sit like this through the rest of the day?! Holy shit this is going to be hard. I look back at the blonde guy, he waves and smiles. He quickly turns the intensity up and down again. I jolt in pleasure from his action. Our teacher walks in and gets the class's attention. He starts the lecture.

We are in the middle of the class when I suddenly feel the vibrations raise in intensity, I almost moan in pleasure. However I can't manage my little clitty and it starts to leak. Oh no! Someone's going to notice now that there's stuff leaking from my cage onto the floor under my desk. I try to cover it with my shoe. It eventually stops dripping from my little cage, and I get back to studying. I actually catch myself enjoying the vibrations in my ass. To be honest it feels kind of good. The taste of cum becomes more prominent in my mouth. I can still taste the cum from lunch, or is this a reaction to feeling my ass being pleasured? Spiralling down my thoughts I forget to study. The teacher is walking around helping the students with whatever questions they might have, he eventually gets to me. "How's it going?" I look up at my teacher. My face is so red from blushing over the pleasure I'm receiving. The teacher is an slightly older man in his 70s maybe, with a grey moustache and very little hair on top of his head. He's a nice old man, with a cosy vibe to him. "Uh I'm fine, just reading it again sir" I slur my words in pleasure from this vibrator in my ass. "Well you can read it as many times as you want, but if you don't remember what it says its no use. Try to test yourself and see if you can retain the information you're reading" he says in a motivating tone. Thank you for being such a nice teacher, I think. He's probably the most liked teacher in the whole school. He teaches you anything and makes you smile at the same time. He makes you feel like you're actually learning something.

School eventually ends without too many interruptions from the blonde guy and his vibrator. I sit and wait at my desk for a bit when everyone else leaves. I'm leaking from my cage and if I stand up everyone will see it. When everyone has left I start to exit the school. It's still dripping and leaving a little trail behind me, it eventually stops but that was so embarrassing. I stand on the other side of the field and look over to the shed. The wind is blowing a bit stronger now than earlier today. I start to walk over, I can feel the wind on my exposed underside. My balls shrink from the cold. I shiver with excitement and fear.

End of Chapter 6

submitted by /u/HiddenBehindInfront
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more