I dreamt about being r*ped and I enjoyed it

free dating

Disclaimer: This was a dream and did not actually happen

I left my friend's house and someone offered to drive me home. I didn't know the guy but I agreed anyway since he was a friend of a friend. We got into his car and everything seemed to be fine. About halfway through the drive I noticed he wasn't going to way the GPS told him. I asked him but he said he knew a faster way.

After that the atmosphere in the car was different. Before it was lighthearted and fun but now it was awkward and little worrisome. I asked him again since we were on a highway and the way to my house wouldn't have taken the highway.

He didn't say anything, but his hand now rest on my thigh. I tried to push it off but he kept setting it back there everytime. I was leggings and I felt his hand try to go in between my legs. I closed them as tight as I could but he switched to groping my chest. I didn't really know what to do and just allowed him to. That must have given him enough to go back down to my legs. I still didn't react and he pushed them apart.

He started rubbing my clit through my pants. I tried not to react but I couldn't help but let out a couple of gasps.

After a very long ride, we made it to his place and he told me to get inside. He threatened that if I made a sound or tried to run he'd hurt me.

We got out and I could feel in between my legs how I wet I was.

He pulled me into his room and threw me down onto his bed. He ripped off my leggings and felt my slit with his fingers.

"So wet," He commented then said "I'm going to enjoy you,"

He shoved his cock into me and started pounding into my vagina. I could feel my body wanting to resist him but at the same time enjoyed his cock inside me.

I woke up before really anything else happened. Something must have clicked in me because I kept trying to go back to sleep and replay it over and over. Now I get really wet thinking about it.

submitted by /u/Kira__LM
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more