[M]y 49 assistant 68[F] helps me relieve stress

free dating

My assistant has worked for me for 15 years. She is single, never married and not much to look at. I would say that there has been zero sexual tension between us for all of those 15 years. She never shares her personal life nor do I.

Last Wednesday I was having a bit of a rough day with nothing going right. Sue asked if everything was alright. I couldn't lie. I had trouble concentrating because I was so stressed out. She asked if she could help me meditate for 2 minutes. I said sure why not?

She told me to turn my chair to the side, lean back and close my eyes. I did as she instructed. Sue then instructed me to place my hands behind my head. She then instructed me to count backward from 100 and no matter what happens don't stop until I get to zero.

I started slowly counting backwards. By the time I reached 95 I could sense someone between my legs. I started counting more slowly. By the time I reached 90 she was undoing my belt and unbuttoning my jeans. By 80 my flacid and shocked cock was in a very wet mouth. By 70 I had started to get hard. The harder I got the harder my cock was sucked. By the time I counted back to 50 an ice cold hand was cupping my balls. I let out a little groan as my breathing sped up. Between 45 and ten was a blur as I was enjoying this cocksucker working their magic. I slowed my counting down because I didn't want to hit 1 before I blew my load down this angels throat. At 3 I unloaded the first of 3 ropes into this welcoming mouth as the now warm hand gently caressed my nuts and the mouth attached to the head of my penis sucked like a trusty shop vac.

I kept my eyes clamped shut and enjoyed the post orgasmic bliss while my cock was licked clean and tucked back into my jeans. I remained like that for about another minute before opening my eyes to an empty office.

submitted by /u/Real_bOOb_Inspector
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/wrxb4b/my_49_assistant_68f_helps_me_relieve_stress/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more