An interesting afternoon (Fiction)

free dating

Just some background. This is based on truth, names changed of course. I was widowed a few years ago, and as my stepdaughter Casey had lived with us since she was about 13, we'd agreed to continue sharing the house as neither of us could afford to rent alone.

We've always had a bit of an arms length relationship as father/stepdaughter, but she accepted that I adored her mother to the day she died. She had nicknamed me 'Pop' some years ago, and now at 34 still does.

She was also fully aware that I am very much a naturist, and during the warmer months would usually go sans clothing, and we had an agreement that if she was going to be coming home earlier than usual from work, she'd message me so I could at least be wearing underwear, which she was fine with.

Since her late teens I had often wondered what she'd be like in bed, given her mother was amazing, so it should be no surprise that when she wandered around in next to nothing in summer, I would often sport an impressive bulge, which I noticed she would sneak looks at, and still does.

One hotter than usual summer afternoon last summer, naked as usual, I was working on my laptop at my stand up desk in our dining/kitchen area, occasionally stopping work to read a sexy story on Reddit to break the boredom, consequently sporting a semi hard cock. I'm about 6.5 inches and thickish, which I've often been told is near to perfect for most women.

Not expecting Casey home for a couple of hours, I figured I could stay this way for some time to come, and decided to have a beer while finishing my work, and maybe a few more stories. She'd let me know if she were coming home.

I'd just finished reading a particularly hot story, and felt like another beer, and turned to walk to the fridge to get one.

I turned to find Casey had come in, silently as always, and was standing there smirking as her eyes wandered down to my semi-hard cock swinging in the breeze.

'You might want to put something on I think' she said still smirking as she turned to head to her bedroom.

'Fuck me! You're supposed to message me if you're coming home early' I said as I scrambled to find my trunks.

She giggled a little and said 'Oops, sorry I forgot' over her shoulder as she walked away.

I felt my face hot from the obvious blushing, but managed to get decent enough without having to sweat too much. After a few minutes, she came back into the kitchen, dressed in a loose singlet top, no bra, and loose shorts, her preferred mode of dress in the heat. Her singlet was pretty old and thin, and I could clearly make out her nipples through it, and they were clearly very erect.

'I'm sorry about that, but you should have messaged' I said blushing a little again.

'Forget it, it's not the first cock I've seen Pop' she said without making eye contact, and proceeds to make a snack.

I decided to have a cigarette and went outside and sat and contemplated what had just happened, obviously it hadn't worried her too much or she might have worn something less revealing.

She came out with her food and sat opposite me to eat it, and asked how the rest of my day had been, and we chatted about what we'd both had happen that day.

I said 'I got a surprise call from your uncle Dan today by the way, he says hi'.

'I got a bigger surprise' and laughed.

'I'm sorry, but you should have remembered to let me know' I said.

'Look, Pop, it's no problem, in fact if you really prefer, you can just go naked, it won't bother me' she said

'Are you sure about that, I mean me being naked and you still dressed would be a little weird for you wouldn't it?' I said.

'Would it bother you if I went naked too?' she asked.

'Ummmm it wouldn't bother me too much' I said.

'We'll see' she said, as she stood to peel off her singlet top and step out of her shorts, no sign of panties to be seen.

Fuck! Not only was her body gorgeous and he pussy shaved bare, but although I knew she had a number of tattoos, there were a few I hadn't seen before. To say I was impressed is an understatement. I couldn't help but compliment her on the ones I had never seen before.

She looked down and said 'Yeah I've had a few new ones done over the years' she said as she turned to show off some on her lower back as well. I was a little captivated with one that resembled a lightning bolt running down her side, across her hip, and ending just above her pussy. That really got my attention.

'So are you going to just sit there like that, or are you going to join me?' she said as she sat down, crossed her legs and picked up the sandwich she'd made.

Knowing full well that my cock was by now fully hard and already dripping a little precum, I said 'yep after I go have a leak' as I stood to go to in to the bathroom.

'Okay' she said as her eyes remained firmly locked on my bulging trunks, a little grin on her smiling face.

I went into the bathroom, ripped my trunks off, releasing my fully hard cock, dripping precum like there was no tomorrow. I was forced to sit on the toilet for some time before it subsided enough for me to actually consider being able to pee, all the time forcing myself to think of anything else than the fact that Casey was sitting on the patio naked and gorgeous.

After about ten minutes, I walked out with a beer and a cigarette, my cock now more under control, but still fairly large, sat down crossing my legs and lighting up.

Casey was already smoking, and was relaxing back in the chair. We were both trying hard not to stare and started making idle chit chat about random stuff, clearly both a little intimidated by the situation.

'You know that's far from the first time I've seen your cock don't you?' she finally said, breaking nervous chatter.

'Really?' I said, 'when did you see it before this?

'Oh I used to peak into your bedroom when you and Mum first started living together, that sliding door to your room had a big enough gap that I always got a good look' she said with a grin. 'I learned a lot over the years, especially some of the positions you two enjoyed, I've tried most of them myself when I could'.

'Fuck you're kidding aren't you?' I said 'your mother would have had a fit if she knew'.

'Nah, we talked about it one night after she spotted me perving on you guys' she said 'she was okay with it. She figured if I learnt at home it would be better for me later on, and it was'

'Shit how long ago was this' I said.

'When I was about 16 I guess' she said 'and after talking to her, I've always gone for men about your size, because she said you were just right'.

Okay, now I'm sitting there taking all this in, and not taking any notice of the fact that my cock is now almost fully hard again. I look at Casey and see she is once again looking at my erection with what seems to be saying yes please.

'Oh shit, sorry, I shouldn't be getting that hard around you hun' I said.

'It's fine Pop, it looks like it might need a little help though' she said as she stood to walk over to me. She grabbed a cushion off her chair, uncrossed my legs and placed it on the floor to kneel on. 'Is it okay if I help?' she said looking up into my eyes.

'Ummm, I don't know. I guess so, we're not really related are we?' I said.

'No, and I've imagined having you to myself since I first watched you fuck Mum' she said.

My mind was racing thinking of that skinny 16 year old watching us enjoying some of the hottest sex I've ever had.

Meanwhile Casey is holding my cock in her slender hand, and slowly brings her lips to the tip, running her tongue along my dripping slit and playing with it. I moan a little as she does, and she slowly takes it into her mouth, slowly running her tongue along my glans, and taking in a little more each time she bobs her head.

She continues to bob up and down for a while, then suddenly slides all of my cock down her throat and holds it there for a few seconds, working her throat muscles on it before taking it almost all the way out and licking the head again.

She continues to do this over and over, as I moan, loving every second of the feeling of her throat holding my cock so tightly.

She comes up for air and looks me in the eye and said, 'do you think you'd like to come in my throat?'

'If you keep doing that, I've got no doubt hun' I said.

She dove back hungrily on my hard cock and continued to throat me and suck me like she'd been doing for years. I could feel myself teetering on blowing my load, but held it back for as long as I could. She continued to hold it down her throat for longer periods and she clearly had learned how to breathe past a cock down there.

'I'm getting really close, do you still want me to cum in your throat?' I said.

She pulled me out and crawled up to eye level and said 'if you don't, this will be the last time I ever blow you Pop', and moved back down and continued to blow me like she hadn't eaten for weeks.

I could feel I was about to cum, and slightly lifted myself as I drove my cock deeply and released rope after rope deep in her throat.

After bobbing on it a few more times she slid up to the tip, licked the last drops off, and moved up to sit on my lap. She turned to open her mouth and leaned in for a deep kiss, tasting my cum on her tongue.

'Feeling better now Pop?' she said with a sly grin on her face.

'That was amazing, I'd love to return the favour' I said.

'You'd better' she said 'I'm dripping wet, and I've been looking forward to seeing what it would be like to have you make me squirt. I know you can remember' as she arched on eyebrow.

I guess it pays to just be yourself in the end.

submitted by /u/624U_SydneyAustralia
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more