[m] Getting caught by the park security

free dating

This is another one of those obligatory "happened a few years ago" but I figured that someone would enjoy this one.

I had not long been out of university at the time, it was the summer holidays so I did what any single graduate on summer break does. Download a dating app.

Swiping through as you do, came across this particular girl. Thought she was incredibly attractive, she was well traveled & studying for her PhD (according to her bio) on the surface she was the kinda girl that I'd be 'punching' above my weight, my confidence at the time wasn't that great but I swiped on her anyway, you can probably see where this is going but to my surprise she had swiped a like on me?

So we get talking over message to begin with, we went out on a few dates over the weeks that followed, fairly typical date(s) of going out to dinner etc, just trying to get to know her.

We had been on around 2/3 dates at this point and this particular night she had suggested going for a long walk around this like public estate & gardens not too far from where she lived, cool! I picked her up around early afternoon, we drive over to the place & park up in the grounds and we ended up going on a long walk around the edge, a few hours passed & we get back to the car park area,

The sun had started to set by this point, but we decided to just lay on the field area near the car park & continue chatting for a little while longer. I was fairly shy and I guess she had picked up on that but as we was talking she turns and says "Are you going to kiss me?" I'll admit I was a little taken back by it at first, I'd never been asked like that but without a word I leaned in and we started kissing & then slowly it turned into full on making out!

With our tongues fighting, hands rubbing over eachothers bodies, grinding & dry humping against eachother things were starting to get fairly heated pretty quickly, with my dick getting harder & harder, pressing against my jeans to the point it was starting to get uncomfortable. However a few minutes later, relief! I felt her hand move down to my waistband & undo the top buttons, she then slipped her hand inside my boxers, I could feel her nails scratch as she reached in and then gradually felt her wrap her fingers around my dick before before she then pulled it out, and began long slow strokes and any girls reading, FYI nails feel fucking great on hard dick!

I could honestly barely contain myself at this point, there was no way she's having all the fun here so as she began stroking me I pushed her leg back with my hand, undone the top buttons of her jeans & slipped my hand straight into her underwear, the tips of my fingers were instantly greeted with a very wet & warm feeling!

So I rolling her jeans down just a little further, I could feel her underwear clinging to her so I pulled them down and then slipped two of my fingers straight inside her & went to work, making sure to get my fingers as deep inside her as possible.

We're both still laid out in a cold empty field at this point, hands in eachothers pants rampantly trying to keep eachother 'warm' but the reality of the cold was starting to become too much to ignore so after a while we both look at eachother and agreed that it's getting far too cold, so we pull our hands out from the others pants roll our jeans back up slightly, didn't bother to button them back up and dash over to the car that was just a few meters away.

We get into the car, both shivering & fire the heating up to try to start to warm up, we both sat for a good few minutes trying to warm up before ultimately we started making out again and before we knew it, had our hands back in eachothers pants! I wanted her so badly at this point, so I grabbed the top of her jeans & underwear and pulled them both down her thighs, then without asking she pulled them both off completely

I then told her to climb over into the back seats, not the most majestic thing to do but she climbed over, I followed after. She laid herself against the back corner of the car still sat upright then as I lean in we start making out again for a short while before I start moving down her neck, to her collar bone while slipping my finger back into her pussy.

I pull my fingers out from her and then pull my head from her neck. I then place both hands on the inside of her thighs & part both her legs, exposing her pussy and wow, she had definitely shaved that day! Getting a good look at her before moving my head down in between her thighs, and began to start licking her pussy, she let out a little moan & damn she tasted good! I could feel her nails digging into my head & down the top of my back I was loving this! Then all of a sudden, *KNOCK *KNOCK

Scared the absolute shit out of me, so caught up in the moment all we could see a shadow outside the car, the windows had completely steamed up it probably looked like that scene from the Titanic from the outside so scrambling for clothes, I rolled the window down just enough to see who it was

Who was it? Security guard. He was doing his rounds before locking up the grounds, and asked us to leave, he 100% he knew what was going on so I nodded & agreed 'Yeah, we'll shoot off now' tolled the window back up and made ourselves decent enough, she pulled her underwear back on for now but left the jeans off. I climbed back over into the drivers seat, had to wipe down the window to let the heat out from the car so that I could see but after a few minutes it cleared and we drove off from the grounds, my date only lived a few minutes away so I dropped her home afterwards.

We stopped outside her house, for a bit to allow her to compose herself & get dressed properly just in case her parents were still awake. We kissed goodnight, and arranged to continue another night....

submitted by /u/thespaceprivate3000
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/wzfito/m_getting_caught_by_the_park_security/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more