How been good at Mario kart got [M]e laid! [Part 1]

free dating

This story is from just after the 3rd lockdown in the UK.

About me I’m exactly 6ft tall, fair short brown hair, definitely bit of a dad bod going on and about a 6inch cock, not the biggest but it’s nice and thick and I have never had any complaints. I have pictures on my profile if you really want to see me.

The other person in this story will go by M, M is 5’5 boob length fair brown hair, longish face, not fat by any means but curvy in all the right places, 34DD tits and a lovely perky peachy ass! So now onto the story!

Just after 3rd lockdown I was bored and horny so I did as all guys do! I went on tinder of corse, this is a Sunday morning about 9am, I match with M and instantly I sent her a message complimenting her Nintendo switch game collection I could see from a Insta photo.

We chat and we hit it off pretty quickly and decide within the hour that we are going to hang out that day our mentality been not to waste each other’s time if we waited a week and didn’t like each other.

We decided to meet at a local gaming bar in town they also did snacks and food so we thought it be the perfect place to hang out it nearly been lunch time.

When we arrived I saw M waiting outside she was wearing her hair in a pony tail and had a black t shirt on with I think a Pokémon graphic and some denim short shorts, we introduced ourself and did the classic tinder “this is weird huh?”.

After getting to know each other over lunch I found out she was bi and hated the stereotype of “I’m bi so I’ll have a threesome” ahh well can’t win all the time I suppose.

After food we decided to play some of the games, that day they where holding a mini Mario kart tournament, which I said I’d be interested in as I used to play a lot and so did she, so we both entered and did very well! we where down to the last 2, to make a long story short I won but only just this impressed M a lot as she played it a lot. After this tournament we went to grab a drink and she invited me back to her place.

We walked to her place as she was in town for university and it was about a 15min walk, on the way she was getting more touchy and comfortable with me, we got back to her flat, it was a small student accommodation but it was nice! as it was the end of the year we had the place to ourselves. We went and sat on the sofa in the shared living area and both went in to kiss each other at first it was soft but we got more comfortable with each other.

Our hands started exploring each other as I ran mine up her smooth legs and her rubbing around my torso, she pulled away and whispered “pull my hair” in my head “jackpot” I thought I reach my hand around and slide it up the back of her head and gently pull as she let out a soft moan, “harder” she whispered so I pulled harder until she had a smirk on her face and I went in for another kiss we got more and more handsy and forgot we where basically on full display on the shared living area.

After awhile of making out she suggested we move to her room, once we got there we sat on the bed and made out a little more, until she pulled away and said she had to use the bathroom, it was in her room, I tell her that’s fine and she goes in and comes out about 2 mins later, her hair down now completely naked I was in shock she was clean shaven all over neck down in a word perfect.

This was longer than I thought! the juicy second part will be up soon! So keep an eye out!

submitted by /u/stxyowl
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/wq9hkp/how_been_good_at_mario_kart_got_me_laid_part_1/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more