Group voyeurism on the coworkers threesome [group]

free dating

This story is a recollection of a threesome I witnessed recently. All names recreated for the story.

One Friday not too long ago my gf and I went to a small party hosted by some friends, many still in college, others employed at a very prestigious tech company. About half of the people there supposedly were coworkers at this company which is in the same ball park as Amazon or Microsoft. All very smart people, programmers, engineers, etc, in their early 20s making bank and partying hard on the weekends.

Well we walked in a little late and everyone was pretty drunk and had the music going. I didn’t know half of the people including a very obvious pair, borderline fucking in their own corner. A hot petite Asian (Feng) probably 5ft and an Asian guy (Tony) were grinding and making out. I don’t know who they are or who they were friends with but we all knew they were gonna fuck eventually.

Anyways the night progresses and we are all getting pretty drunk. Somehow the horny pair is still at it clothed after at least 2 hours. They’d transitioned from standing in the corner, to dry humping on the couch and eventually on the dirty carpeted floor. This place is like a filthy frat house and they were kissing lying on the floor. It was eventually discussed how absurd it was, and we all gave it a good few seconds stare together before moving on.

Fairly quickly we ran out of alcohol and contemplated getting more. The main guy, we’ll call him Jared, had disappeared. After 20 minutes without response from a text, I went to look for him to ask if he wanted anything since he had gotten something for me earlier. Well keep in mind the couple making out was also gone but I hadn’t made that connection.

I stumbled to a door with light underneath and let myself in. What I saw was so surprising and low key hot I couldn’t help but stare as my jaw uncontrollably fell for what felt like eternity. Feng was completely naked on the bed taking it doggy style by Tony, who was also naked and just hammering into her relentlessly. Jared was standing mostly clothed getting blown on the other end. I was in complete shock, frozen until Jared noticed me and told me to fuck off. I quickly shut the door and ran to tell my gf who reacted in disbelief. Soon our little friend group was going through an emotional roller coaster: hysteria, laughter, terror, heat…

A few of them ran over to see themselves. I thought maybe they’d stopped after I walked in but the curious little group came running back in awe, shock, and mixed emotions. The guys were cheering, the girls gossiping. Everyone put in a comment about how powerful Tony’s stroke game was. Girlfriends were looking towards their man asking why they didn’t fuck like that. That became the topic of the party from then on and kept getting brought up. They ended up locking the door after the third entrance but by then everyone had seen.

That about wraps up the event but what I learned the next morning really makes the story insane. Apparently the three are all coworkers at the same Amazon level company. It lasted over an hour because they were all drunk with next level whiskey dick but Feng was too hot to go completely limp. Plot twist Jared walked in on them asking them to stop but they convinced him to join. Furthermore, they both came inside her, same hole, Jared was number 2… They all had to face reality in the morning especially since Tony and Feng stayed the night. I didn’t know it was that bad.

I won’t lie, I can’t help but picture Fengs naked body getting manhandled from the front and back. I like to imagine she was fully throating Jared and he was giving it rough. I can’t believe they were coworkers AND they both came inside. I still don’t know Feng or Tony’s name.

submitted by /u/LostPerson6
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more