i gust i ain't a virgin anymore

free dating

So i post an add on doublelist yesterday moring so this girl email me hrs after i posted an add so we chopped it for a lil bit but she homeless live at the homeless shelter she don't drive she catch the bus we plan bout meeting yesterday she was on the other side of town i was on my bike going to meet her at QD by the shelter she was on the southside i told her it's to far it's going to take an hr to get there so she says she can come to me i gave her the addressed then she said she can't come cause she got curwver then i told her let do it tommarrow i can't host we chopped it up before meeting eachother so i went around the corner to this dude house i know she was past the house not to far from house so we came to eachother shake hands walking back to the house i told the guy i know wat going to happn he don't care so i walk into the house lookin for an room then came back down she was outside sitting on the poach she was coming into the house i point at her so she came and follow me to the room then his cat just came into room where we at i didnt see the cat came into the room she seen the cat so i got the cat out of the room so she close the door then she tell me don't cum inside her i told no sex just head so i pull my pants down my penis was soft so she start sucking it tryna to make my penis hard i told her to make my penis hard she was strugging to make my penis hard my penis never did get hard i pull my pants up so she ask me when was the last time i told her this is my first time she was shocked then ask me how old was i told her my age then the guy walked up staries camee to the room says he going back to work he gave me an condom we left the house i was back to my house then she was on the other side of the street walking past so that's was that folks

submitted by /u/SuspiciousFactor9064
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more