I made [M]y married [38F] reddit sub taste her 18[M] year old neighbor's cum

free dating

So quick back story if you haven't read my other posts, I have been talking to this incredibly attractive, sexy, slutty and mind blowingly dirty 38 year old married woman on here for over a year... it started normal, mutual masturbation, solo stuff etc but as we got to know eachother we began pushing eachothers limits for pleasure. This story is the first time she tasted another mans cum for me.

She's insatiable and we sext literally every weekday, making her cum multiple times a day, all day up until her husband comes back from work (who has no idea about me). This had been our MO for a while, she's had a very slutty past (that her husband knows about but since thinks shes settled) But she tells me more than her husband. She tells me the truth, the real dirty shit shes done in the past that her husband doesn't know. And luckily for her, that means I know exactly what gets her off and makes her cum the hardest..

Things like being shown off. Like I said, at first it was just me making her finger fuck herself around the house; garage, living room, her marriage bed etc.. then it moved to riskier spots like the bench on the trail, or with the windows open, just places where there was the risk of being seen. But that brings us to the day I want to share... the day I made her taste another man's cum. You see, her neighbor's house has a direct line of view into her living room, this comes into play because on this day I wanted her to be bad for me. After her work meetings I had her slide her hands down into her leggings and rub her pussy at her office chair. I made her admit how wet she was in atticipation for her meeting to end, how much wetter she gets for me than her husband and to admit that she belonged to me... that her vows and ring was just an empty gesture. She wasn't allowed to cum just once... she begged for more each time.

After she soaked through her leggings on the office chair I made her get on all fours on the floor where she belonged and cum for me again. Ass up, on her elbows and knees, hand reached back her fingers pumping in and out of her wet cunt. "Where do you belong, slut" as her next orgasm began building, on the verge of taking over her body and mind again...

"On the floor sir, here, on all fours... anything for you, let me cum please".

"What do you want? Tell me again"

"I want to be bad, be bad for you, anything you want, be a fucking slut, used, shared, let me cum baby, please"

This was torture for her, and I had much more planned so I did, but not without making sure she knew her place.. "cum for me" I ordered "Cum like a bitch in heat, ready to be fucked and bred.... Say it... say my name.. cum"

She came, barely able to speak "I'm cumming.. im cumming baby... use me.. breed me.. fuck me like a bitch in heat on all fours... cumming babe.. cumming"

She collapsed, my name still on her lips...

But that was just the warm up. I let her gather herself before I had her walk into her living room.

"Open the blinds"

"Wait, babe, I'm too horny... just make me cum again.. don't do this"

"Open them now"

"What if someone sees..."

"Thats the plan.. who do you love.. who owns you"

"You baby... you.. I love you, you say, I do baby"

She opened the blinds and stood there waiting for her next orders.

"Strip... keep your thong and bra.. then sit on the couch"

She obeyed

Sitting on the couch, legs apart, on display, like a good slut. I ordered her to rub her wetness through the material. I wanted her thong to be soaked. As she was playing with herself for me, I noticed panic when she told me her neighbor's 18 year old walked into his living room.

"Fuck.. He's there.. we need to stop.. this is bad"

But she wasnt allowed to stop, not until she came, and thats what she did for me. She continued to fuck herself for me cumming over and over, until the neighbor finally looked out the window and saw the perverse scene unfolding in front of him. She begged me to let her stop and cover up, but came at just the thought of him watching.

I had her get up, walk over to the window, and slide her fingers back in. She was insatiable... incoherant, fingers buried inside herself for me. I had her look at him as she fucked herself for me, she came again in front of the window "fuck,, fuck.. baby.. fuckk this is so bad... I can't stop cumming.. I love you... I fucking love you"

When I told her to take her tits out; She pleaded and begged not to, but her bra was off before she finished her sentence.

She sent me a photo of her perky tits in front of the window as she did, proving she would do anything for me... fingers sliding back inside her... I asked if he was looking.. she said he was.. I told her to mouth "you're turn". And thats when he took his cock out.. and began stroking... I made her stare, I made her put on a show, and she came watching an 18 year old stroke his dick off for her, half her age, watching a married slut finger fuck herself in a thong in front of the window.

After she came, I told her to point downstairs to the garage and close the blinds. She showed me her thong, soaked, dripping wet from her juices. I made her take them off, put her sports bra back on. Her leggings back on and go out for "her run"... but she had to bring the thong. She walked out of her garage, and his was garage was now open...

"What are you going to do babe" she asked

I made her walk over, legs still shaking... her thong in hand... She was to hand it to him. And tell him to "add to it."...

I believe she told me his words were along the lines of "what do you mean.. wow.. they're soaked.. is this from.. you...?" I had her repeat "add to it" that she would be back for them in 20 mins after her run. She nearly came while standing there

She went on her jog, in disbelief what I had just made her do. But I wasnt even close to being done with her. I had her sit on the bench off the running trail, slide her bra up, hands down her leggings and cum for me out in the open a couple times.

"You're so amazing. I love you. My husband doesnt know me like you do. Make me cum.. make me cum baby.. I'll do anything, I'll be bad for you"

Her leggings were visibly soaked through. After about 15-20 minutes I had her jog back to his garage. And made her ask if he did what she wanted to which he responded "are you.. sure?" I had her tell him to retrieve her thong. She said he was incredibly shy and unsure.. ran inside and came out with a bundle of paper towels. She grabbed the wad.. feeling the hot wetness of it and went into her garage. I had her lay it on the workout bench where her shock was visible.. "He came so fucking much" was her words. Show me. She sent me a photo. Perfect. She stripped for me, and in no time was cumming again.

I asked who owned her. Who she was a slut for, and who made her cum the hardest. Her answers were emphatically me. Good. I got her close to her next orgasm, and before she came, told her to shut her whore mouth up with her thong. She did as she was asked. I told her I wanted her to cum with another mans cum on her lips. To taste her juices mixed with his cum like she was just fucked by her 18 year old neighbor.. and she did.. she licked, sucked, gagged that thong clean, cumming for me over and over.

I made her tell me her wedding vows that she has since broken for me.. I made say my name instead of her husbands and I had her keep her fingers in her cunt, thong in her mouth up until her husband pulled up to the driveway and she had to run into the bathroom. She was told her she wasnt allowed to rinse her mouth when she kissed her husband that afternoon. And that was the first time I made my married sub taste another mans cum behind her husbands back.

submitted by /u/MyDirtySecr3t
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/wth1bm/i_made_my_married_38f_reddit_sub_taste_her_18m/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more