[MF] My husband made me cum three times…once for every hole he fucked me in

free dating

I [32F] am pretty submissive, so when my husband [34M] asked me what I wanted to do to celebrate our anniversary, I told him I wanted him to use me however he wanted. No holes off limits :D

To get things started, he bought a new rope, thicker and rougher than the restraints we’ve used in the past. He tied it around my neck, my breasts, my arms and waist, and wrapped it around my thighs and ass, leaving openings for him to play. He teased my nipples while he tied me up, and licked my pussy until I was soaking wet. I tried to squirm away when the sensations were almost too much, but my arms were tied to my sides, and he held me legs down.

He blindfolded me and kept playing with my pussy, and then, when I felt my orgasm starting to build, he surprised me, rubbing his dick against my lips. I opened my mouth and let him slide deep into the back of my throat, where he almost made me gag. He used one hand to move my head up and down on his dick, taking his full length into my mouth, while he kept playing with my clit with his other hand. When I was close to orgasming, he pushed his dick even farther into my mouth and held my head against him. I moaned and felt my pussy start to clench as I came with him in my mouth. But he wasn’t done with me yet.

He adjusted the rope, tying my arms to my thighs so I was hogtied and lying on my back with my legs spread wide. He climbed on top of me, pushed my legs down, and started to fuck me. My pussy was so wet, I could feel it dripping down my ass, and after the first orgasm it was tight and sensitive. I thought I might need a break to “reset”, but he didn’t let me move when I tried to wiggle away. He kept fucking me, and I moaned with pleasure, overwhelmed by the feeling of him inside me. He started to fuck me hard, and I knew I was going to cum again. When I got close, he pulled out, teasing me. He started fingering my ass, then worked a plug inside. Then he started fucking my pussy again. The feeling of him in my pussy while the toy was filling my tight ass was amazing. I felt like such a dirty little slut, getting used however he wanted, and I knew I was going to cum again. He stuck his fingers in my mouth while I came hard on his dick. I could tell he was close too, but he had one more hole he wanted to fuck.

My legs were shaking as he slowly pulled the plug out of my ass. I didn’t know if I could take something bigger, but I wanted to try. He held me down while he slowly pushed his dick into my tight ass, taking his time filling me up. The pressure was almost too much, but it felt amazing. He started to fuck my ass, slow and hard, then he grabbed a vibrator and held it over my clit. I trembled and moaned and begged him not to stop. I’d been such a good slut, taking his dick in all my holes, and I wanted to be rewarded with one more orgasm—and his cum. I was surprised how fast and hard my third orgasm came, but the feeling of him in my ass was too intense to slow down. I came again, my whole body shaking now, and he asked me where his slut wanted him to cum. I told him I wanted him everywhere, and he pulled out of my ass just in time to cum all over my tits and my pussy. I lay there, completely satisfied, while he untied my shaking limbs. And I wished I had more holes for him to fuck :)

submitted by /u/6gladys9
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/x127wv/mf_my_husband_made_me_cum_three_timesonce_for/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more