He punished me roughly for leaving him for two weeks and I loved every second of it [MF]

free dating

I (f19) went on a 2 week trip, leaving my amazing partner (m19) behind. My last story tells you of our first night together. After loving each other (albiet roughly), it was time for the punishment.

He put me on my knees first. I love being there, it's honestly the place I feel the least insecure. I know that I look adorable and hot while I kneel before him with his cock in my mouth. I love the feeling of my dark hair streaming down my back, or being held in his hand. I have G cup tits, so often theyre smooshed between my arms or against him and I know that just has to look hot as shit. I'm a short curvy girl, and I never feel so confident yet submissive as when I'm on my knees below him.

He grabbed a belt and whipped my ass while I took him into my throat. I wasn't used to the pain anymore, so I couldn't take as many hits as I wanted to. But enough that I knew I was going to be bruised and sore. He made my put a vibrator to my pussy because he "wanted to watch me squirm". It was beautiful overstimulation, pleasure, pain, and his sweet words praising me just as often as he told me I wasn't allowed to leave him.

I loved his dirty talk, he'd push me down on his cock while telling me, "you need this. You won't ever leave me again because you need my cock." When I'd begin sucking him off with more enthusiasm, he'd call me his "pretty little whore"

I love tea, so he had me make some. We have a fun play where I drink tea and then suck him off right after with my freshly warm mouth. While we waiting for the water to boil, and then cool for a bit, we fucked a little bit.

I rode him first while he choked me, making myself cum all over him. Watching him smile up at me while I lost air was overwhelming and amazing. He then flipped me around and fucked me hard, punishing me with his roughness. I was bouncing on my bed, tits hitting my face from the momentum. He grabbed my calves and spread me. I watched his cock push in and out of me and it made me cum even harder.

My tea was ready, so he made me get back on his knees. The warmth of my mouth made him groan. He was sitting on my bed and leaned back. Watching his body and abs ripple as I worked up and down on him. But he quickly got back to punishing me, standing up and grabbing my hair. He started fucking my face, making me gag. But I stayed up and took it like a good girl.

He gripped my head, "I'm going to cum in your throat" and then I swallowed him down.

Even though today was my punishment day, he can't help but give me pleasure too. He laid me on the bed and got on his knees for me, licking at my clit and sticking a finger in me. I was practically grinding my face on him at the end of it, a moaning mess grabbing at his black hair.

He made me cum over and over before we cuddled :)

submitted by /u/Plantandteawhore
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/wr2oiu/he_punished_me_roughly_for_leaving_him_for_two/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more