We did it, I hope it doesn’t ruin my dads friendship[MF]

free dating

My dad has been good friends with a buddy of his, Eddie for more than 20 years. My dads friend has a daughter named Sofia. Three days ago, Eddie invited us to his house since he was grilling and decided to invite his friends, including my dad. Anyways we go there and we basically just walk since they live only 5 minutes away from us.

Of course my dad brings his pack of beers since he loves drinking but always tells me to never drink. We get there and Eddie shakes my dads hand and greets me and I see Sofia and we hug each other and I go with her. I saw her brother too and we greeted each other. I saw other people that I knew and some where already drunk! But anyways Sofia actually serves me some food since it was already done, and I sit down with her. She tells me all about her week and how she almost got into a car accident. We talk for some time, and my dad and her dad were laughing and drinking with their other friends. Fast forward to like 1am and Sofia says she is tried and asks if I want to chill in her room. Sofia tells her dad she is going to her room and he just nods his head.

I was tried and so was she and she let me lay in bed with her, she tells me about her future plans and stuff like that and I get closer to her since I started to want to get with her. So I put my arm around her and she hugs me. I then look into her eyes and kissed her, she then gets on top of me and we start making out like crazy, I start grabbing her ass. And she starts undressing while in top of me. I take my pants off and she rubs my penis up and it doesn’t take long for me to get hard, she takes off her panty and grabs my member and puts it inside her. She lets out a “ohh”, and smiled at me and I smile back and grab her breast, she starts going up and down and man she felt so good, I grabbed her hips and thrusted upwards towards her and she looked up towards the roof.

Afterwards I stop and flip her around for missionary, and I go slowly inside her. She kisses me and wraps her legs around me, I start dirty talking her and she tells me she loves it, I started to go faster inside her, she started kissing my neck and tells me I feel so good. I tell her the same it starts to feel really good that I couldn’t stop and I gave one last thrust and dropped my seed inside her. She let out a big "Fuck yeah”.

Afterwards we cleaned up and went out the room, and we relaxed until it was time for me to leave. Today we video called and I asked her out to the movies, she accepted and we will go soon. My only concern is that I will ruin my dads friendship since I am dating the daughter of his good friend. But maybe I am overthinking, I really like Sofia.

submitted by /u/alvarezatitagain
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vkph64/we_did_it_i_hope_it_doesnt_ruin_my_dads/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more