I [M] dared my [28F] wife to road trip naked

free dating

As I've written before, I have a thing for my wife flashing in public. I remember back when she was warming to the idea of it, I had dared her to be naked in the passenger seat for a 100 miles stretch or road trip and she agreed. Once her dress and panties were off and I saw her naked in the daylight, I was so hard. Many cars around us, oblivious to this beautiful naked woman among them. I was so hard, she offered to suck me off. It was so hot as she gave me road head while completely naked, ass facing her window. At one point, traffic came to an unexpected slowdown all of a sudden, slowing us to a near crawl and not giving any time for her to stop or cover, so we ended up slowly driving past a few pedestrians waiting to cross. I'm sure they had a full view of her, while brief. I came so hard in her mouth soon after and we had amazing sex in the hotel later on. Love how daring she is and when she is sometimes caught.

submitted by /u/DeltaAndRay
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vm8q28/i_m_dared_my_28f_wife_to_road_trip_naked/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more