A bid for control [MF]

free dating

Disclaimer

I have a friend who’s a typical nice guy. Always polite, never pushing. Trying to be understanding and listening. I don’t believe in a ‘friend zone’, but he was firmly lodged in the ‘least likely to bang’ category. I saw him as a good friend, but you wouldn’t expect him to be able to get into any pants without assistance of the woman basically jumping on him. I had no such intentions, so he’s shit out of luck.

It was the last few days of an exam week. Most people had already finished and gone back to their parents. Not everyone leaves though. We were just hanging out, killing time until dinner, then we would be killing time until we would go to the pub with friends.

For whatever reason we arrived back at my place, making small talk about nothing really. We went up the stairs to the top floor where I live, saying hi to someone on his way to the ground floor. I lived in a literal mansion. The ‘herenhuizen’ or gentleman’s houses, were row houses of epic proportions. A percentage of such houses was under ownership of student housing or actual student associations and had been rebuild to accommodate a large amount of students. The ground floor already had several for students spacious bedrooms next to the big kitchen and common room. Each subsequent floor had a small kitchen and things like a shower as well.

I was busy with nothing much in the tiny kitchen with him standing outside watching me. After a lull in the conversation he said “I think I finally know what makes you tick.”

“What do you mean?”, I ask on this strange proclamation.

“Sexual I mean. I think I know how to make you satisfied.”

It was a thunder strike with a clear blue sky. It came so far out of left field it didn’t have a response. That is probably why I humoured him.

“What?”, I laughed surprised. “You think you know what I like in bed?”

“Yes”, he said simply. No naughtiness, no playfulness, no nothing. Just a simple fact.

“Though it isn’t limited to bed.” Something playful. I righted myself to my full height, which was still half a head shorter than him. I advanced on him with confidence, stopping right in front of him. He was still smiling at me. Acting like he always does. It was weird. “You.”, I told him. “Do not know what I like.” It was still friendly, but also a fact.

“I do.” His persistence kept me off balance. I giggled despite myself. “I don’t believe it. What do I like?” He was probably misled by my cute exterior. Listening to me saying I like romantic stuff and thinking I crave that in my sex life.

“To be dominated.” He waited a moment, but when I wasn’t responding he continued. “You are all about control. You walk over people, making your own choices. You like it if someone can give you at least the feeling you’re not.”

It was eerily close, but how to was important here. He might still be way off. “How would you do it?”

“I can show you.”

It was like lightning kept striking and any normal acting was drowned out by the thunder. It was like expecting the cute puppy you have to suddenly shed it’s skin to reveal a mastodon of a man, ready to take you however he likes. It was just impossible. On top of that, I had no interest in sex today.

I just couldn’t cope. That is probably why I challenged him. I never expected something to happen. He might be joking, or just making conversation. He might be right and just mimic something with his hands. “Yeah I want to see”, I said as I smiled at him.

“To still have a measure of control you need a safe word. ‘Strawberry’.”

“Aren’t you taking it a bit far?” I asked him, incredulous of what was happening.

“’Strawberry’. You got it?” he repeated patiently.

“’Strawberry’. Yes I got it. That isn’t so difficult.” I told him. Then I waited expectantly for the nothing to happen.

He took a few steps back, real close to the stairs. He closed his eyes a moment and took a deep breath. Cute puppy trying to be brave.

When he opened his eyes a mastodon full with testosterone looked back at me. I recoiled on the inside. In one big stride he was towering over me. His hand pressed into my breast, forcing me backwards. My body struck the wall solidly, though he had the foresight to hold his hand behind my head.

“Who is in control of your body.” He growled low as he grabbed my top and lifted it as far as it allowed.

I just made a whimpering sound from surprise. “Jezu-“

“WHO!”, he barked at me, his face incredibly close to mine.

“You...” I managed more from habit than knowing what to do. It was all that was needed. My skin felt prickly from the confession. I was definitely in shock, but this was familiar terrain. Now my brain opened the floodgates. I felt a familiar feeling between my legs.

He grabbed my wrists, holding them high above me so he could pin them down with one hand. “What is off limits?” he asked. It was more his normal voice, but still held a command.

I hadn’t the presence of mind yet to play back at him. He was truly in control at that moment. “N- nothing. Nothing is off limits.” I was even stammering. Holy shit.

He grabbed the bottom of my top and with a few hard yanks on each side he got it to the tops of my arms, exposing my bra and belly. He let go just momentarily to remove the top. I lowered my arms, but he threw the shirt at my door and grabbed by hands, pinning them back up. “Are you allowed to do what you want?”, he chastised me. He slid his hand down my neck to my breasts as I told him “No. Sorry no”. He stared me down all the while.

He grabbed the front of my bra. “What is this cheap shit? Am I not worthy of your fancy underwear?” He berated me. He pulled hard and a strap snapped, leaving my breasts bare and my bra only hanging loosely on one shoulder.

“It was what I was wearing. I didn’t know. I...” I was babbling much of nothing, revelling in the moment yet still on my back foot mentally.

He grabbed my breast and moved his thumb over my nipple. “At least you’re happy to see me.” The jostling of my nipple made me realise how hard they were, little spikes on my breasts. Fuck it was sensitive. I let out a soft sigh between my teeth, but tried not to give him more.

Before he lost all momentum playing with my breast he turned me around, grabbing my breasts with one arm to fix me in position. Meekly I let it all happen. His body felt warm behind me, making his presence to fill my tiny world. He grabbed my skirt and pulled it down with a quick yank. Just like me it gave way too easily. It pooled on the floor on my sneakers.

“Do I have to do everything myself?”, He asked.

“No.” I told him.

“Off”, he commanded before I could say anything else.

I felt him step away from me. Slowly I reached for my underwear. I heard his shirt smash against my door as he apparently got undressed behind me. “Slow is good”, he commented. It was strange how such a meaningless compliment was so thrilling to me. Doing something myself gave me a bit of a grip on the situation. Not on the who, but definitely the what. I slid down my underwear slowly along my legs, letting him enjoy the view. I dropped it on top of my skirt. I was naked except for the clothes at my feet, their discarded heap making it even more hot.

“Tell me again”, he said as I heard his pants slide down his legs behind me. “What is off limits?” It was ridiculous. He had gotten me horny as hell in such a short time. Still it was him. I wondered if I should stop it all and say strawberry? I looked back. He had taken his underwear off along with his pants. I saw something the inverse of floppy. It hardly waved left to right as he moved. This was the one point I could still stop this I felt. I could just give him the safe word in answer. But fuck I was enjoying this. What to say?

“Nothing is off limits”, I told him. It wasn’t defeat. I suddenly realised he wouldn’t go through. He’s the nice guy. He wouldn’t fuck his friend. I could play his game. I would wrest control from him. Force him to admit his farce. Get him to fix my bra! Who did he think he was!? I was in control. I was too curious what he would actually do to stop it. I would run hik into the wall of his own design. I moved my ass seductively, opening my legs a bit more. “Absolutely nothing is off limits.” I reassured him firmly. Now to watch him squirm.

It was completely stupid in hind sight. The man had ripped literal clothing off my body. It was all so sudden and I was so powerfully horny I wasn’t thinking clearly.

He looked me over once more, seeing my defiant nature. “Good,” he said simply. The step he took wasn’t big, but I knew my mistake as I saw that cock swing close. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed me down. I instinctively put my hands on the wall. I could feel his cock slide along my belly. It was warm and under a tiny strip of soft skin was unbending iron. Feeling it slide down to my pussy was insane. He held me still a moment as I felt his cock teasing my wet lips. I wasn’t curious what he would do any more. I knew with certainty what was waiting for me if I didn’t act. I realised I had resigned myself to getting my pussy smashed. I wanted to see that to the end.

He wasn’t gentle when he entered me. It was all at once. I gave a whimper of mostly pleasure. He took a quick rhythm and by the third thrust I felt like that warm iron was as wet as I could make it.

He absolutely used me. I moaned intermittently as he held me down, one hand in my hair and one on my ass. The wall and his cock the only things keeping me upright as he held that fast slapping rhythm.

“Is this what you want?” he demanded of me, slowing his thrusts for me to answer.

“Fuck yes”, I told him. He picked up the pace again. “Yes yes”, I continued on autopilot. “Yes...” I moaned.

He slipped out. “Show me the front.” I took a second to catch my breath, then turned around. My hands behind my back against the wall and my legs closed as if I was a bit shy. He stood there, legs planted firmly and his whole body moving nicely with his deep breathing.

He touched by breasts again, then slid one down to my pussy. The hand was well practiced in finding my clit. He teased me just long enough for me to moan.

“Leg up”, he said as he put his hand on my thigh. Untangling my foot from my clothes was harder than I thought. I wrapped my leg around his hip, resting it on his nice butt. I felt his cock search for the right angle for a long moment, teasing me further. When he found it he slipped in partly before the angle made it incredibly tense. I moaned as I looked anywhere but into his face. Yet anywhere I looked his skin was pressing into mine.

When he was fully in I instinctively wrapped my other leg around him. He lifted me up and pinned me against the wall at a nice height. He started thrusting hard again. When I moaned I tried to do it quietly now, as if that would take control from him. Even this wasn’t granted to me. He grabbed my chin and turned my head. The only thing I could’ve done was close my eyes, but I moaned my pleasure without suppression as I looked him in the eyes.

Probably because he was using one hand to keep me looking at him I slid down the wall too far. He let me down on the ground. Then he grabbed my arm, pulling me forcefully towards my room. I was unbalanced and nearly tripped on my skirt, but his hand held me so firmly I think I could never have touched the floor. He opened my door and pushed me in, kicking some of the clothes after me. I stood meekly at the bed as he closed the door. I watched his ass for the first time with sexual pleasure.

“If you hold any noise back you will regret it”, he said as he turned to me. “But I’ll grant your wish for now to not look at me.” He grabbed a pillow from my bed and placed it in the centre. With one hand he pushed me onto the bed. He grabbed my shoes and pulled them off. Then hard hands handled me onto my pillow, hips on it, forcing my ass to point up. I could feel the pillow soaking up my moisture. He crawled on top of me, grabbed my ass and started fucking. It was hard to tell if he was thrusting me, or pushing me hard on top of his cock. Either way he made me sigh and moan loud enough to wake the neighbours.

“Who is in control”, he asked me, slamming into my ass with a wet slap.

“You are.” The confession was as good as the hard thrust into me.

“What can I do?” came his voice between hard breathes.

“Anything”, I moaned. The slaps giving the only measure of time.

“What can I do to your body?”

“Anything”, I repeat. I hear a strangled noise. Suddenly his cock is resting on my ass cheeks. Realisation kicks in as I feel warm drops patter on my back. Even they make a tiny wet slap. “Hmmmm” I comment as I wiggle my ass. It had been short, but nice.

Yet he wasn’t done. “On your back.” I twisted around quickly, curious what he would do. He pressed one hand just above my breasts to pin me down as he played with my pussy.

“You want to come?”, he asked me kindly. We both knew who was in control now that his load was soaking into the mattress. I nodded happily. He still made a show of holding me, but he let me take control with my hips. Dictating the rhythm of his hand, pushing and moving against it to get my own enjoyment. He was just watching my hips and breasts, enjoying the show as he got his breath back.

My hips were searching, but soon I got the right rhythm. Moving my clit along his fingers, then feeling them along the entrance was the trick. “Keep it like this”, I told him as I rubbed myself against him. It was brewing inside, the touch almost like grabbing an electric fence post, but good. He let the wild ride of my hips alone, concentrating on massaging my breasts, searching for their earlier sensitivity. I looked at the pillow alone on the mattress. The wet spots on it made me happy.

“Yeah” I told him with all the words I could muster, staring at him staring my hips. He was in trance, no control. I was getting closer. It was hard not to go faster, knowing this was the rhythm that would do it. “Yeah.”

I could feel a deep tremble start. Then suddenly nothing.

“You can only come when you have me inside you.” It might not seem much, but with my desperate desire to come he had swept the rug from under me again.

"No..." I exclaimed in frustration. But I didn't know what else to say.

He slipped easily between my legs. I was desperate for the touch. His cock wasn’t quick enough, so I tried to pleasure myself. He grabbed my hand, pressing it into my belly so close to it’s goal.

“No no none of that.” His calm was infuriating. Grabbing my other hand before it could do anything he pressed them above my head into the mattress. Again I was powerless, though this time it wasn’t because he had put me off guard, but just pure desire.

His cock teased my pussy. I moved wildly, trying to get any stimulation I could get. It took a moment to get a bit more control, realising it was hard to go inside without using hands. I trembled as we both sought the right angle, tickling my lips all the time and making me crazy.

Finally we got it right. I looked on as he slipped smoothly into me. It was just a moment of bliss for me, as it wasn’t enough to come. Impatient I moved my hips against him, trying to draw out a rhythm. He kept firm. It wasn’t that there was no pleasure. There was still plenty. But I know in my heart that this rhythm wouldn’t make me come. After a minute of fruitless bucking my hips, I gave up. Pinned down by both his hands and his cock, I couldn’t do a thing. “Who is in control?” he asked, finally pushing into me himself.

“You are”, I whispered defeated. I just wanted him to fuck me to that sweet release. My whole body felt close, which gave an uneasy tension.

“Then slowly”, he told me. I let my hips fall into his slow rhythm, accepting I have to play the game. I watch the full length of him dive into me until even my lips are obscured by his belly. Then it rises out, a wet rod, crossed with a soft blue lightning deep under the skin. Again and again.

“You’re good.” He tells me. “I might give you what you want.” He lets go of my wrists. “Touch me”, he said with his normal kindness. I don’t know if he will take it away again, but I’ll damn well try to come. I touch his chest, tracing lines a while before going down. For a bit I touch his cock, feeling it move up and down into me with my fingers as well. Slowly I creep my fingers lower towards a quicker release of my own design.

“Do you want to come?” I don’t know if it’s a genuine question or he’s chastising me for what I’m trying. Guiltily I withdraw my fingers. I look away from his hips at work and nod to him.

“Place your hands on my butt.”, he asks. “Now show me how to please you.” Uncertain I press him close, showing a rhythm. He follows well. Then I let my desire take over. I coax him in two thrusts to a wild speed. I press my hips as close to him while pushing his ass to the deepest he can go. I moan uncontrollably as I finally feel it rise again. I tremble and shake from the feeling. “Are you going to come?”

“Yes”, I moan at him. “Can I come? Please?” I'm so fearful he will take it away.

“Yes you can”, he assures me. I feel so happy for it. As I come closer he takes over the thrusting, letting me just enjoy the pounding. I look down at his hips going at it. Watching his cock slide in again is the last drop. I feel a wave growing quickly with a few more thrusts as I arch my back. I tremble and make odd noises as I come. He doesn’t relent the rhythm, even as I ride out the edges. I moan softer in encouragement, seeing his face. I start helping him, moving my hips again in a rhythm. He looks at my pussy and doesn’t last much longer. He pulls out, trembling with his hips. I feel the warm drops cling to my breast and down my belly. After he collapses happily next to me.

I play a bit with the drops on my breast, circling the cum around my nipple as we catch our breath.

“Do we say strawberry now? I actually don’t know if you just stop.”, he asked me.

I have to laugh. “I think you just stop.”

He hugs me and I don’t protest. I’m still playing a bit with the cum as I feel him fall asleep. After a few minutes he’s awake again while the drops start to cling to my body differently as they dry out.

“Was I right about knowing what makes you happy in bed?”

“Sex makes me happy”, I tell him defensively. “This was really good though.”

He just smiled, knowing the truth.

“You were a quick shooter though.” A bit mean, but anything to get control back.

“I know. Only with the pretty ones”, he tells me as he traces the drying cum on my belly.

We have a bit of small talk about nothing. Then he goes outside the door, still stark naked. He comes back with some of the missing clothes and his shoes. It was strange seeing my underwear hanging off one of his fingers.

“Sorry I broke your bra. Do you want me to replace it?” Although naked, he was his normal nice guy self again. I liked the bra, which is why it was old. But frankly, it was a small price to pay for the experience. Though I must say later I did have regrets. A good bra is hard to find.

“It’s fine. I’ll try to fix it or something.”

We showered together and passed some time before dinner with the rest downstairs. It was just two ‘room mates’. Everyone has their own room here, so more like house mates.

It was very silent when we got down. During cooking the girl was walking around with a knowing smirk. In passing I told her I would tell her later. It didn’t help for her smirk. The guy was very quiet though, keeping his responses short while my friend was casually talking to him.

She couldn’t resist though. “Did you have a good afternoon?”, she asked innocently. I realised when the guy became more red what the game was.

“It was unexpectedly nice. A bit repetitive here and there, but I’m not complaining.” The guy fidgeted more in his chair. My friend was just slicing the food as if nothing was happening.

“I know what you mean. Sometimes you just want to take control don’t you?”, she responded.

My friend spoke up. “We all know who is in control don’t we?”, he said, picking up the hint she knew.

“You are”, the guy said while tapping his shoulder to my friend. Then grimaced embarrassed and awkwardly fled the kitchen. We laughed about it. Apparently they both had heard way too much of my little escapade.

“We’ll call you when dinner is ready!”, my friend called after him.

“Thanks!”, came the reply.

Always the nice guy. But I saw him different now. The tingling sensation between my legs reminded me firmly what he could do. We didn’t speak of it during dinner or when we were in the pub, but the afternoon was never far from my mind.

submitted by /u/FriendsForStories
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vnr1vy/a_bid_for_control_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more