Lake house getaway with then girlfriend

free dating

My then girlfriend and I were 18 at the time. We come from families with money. So, we went to her families lake house about this time two years ago. Since we were unaccompanied 18 year olds at a lake house at the height of Covid, we did whatever we did. The lake was a ghost town besides a local or two here and there fishing and whatnot. The drive there wasn’t that bad since it was about 2 hours away and we’ve done the drive before together.

Before I get into the story, her families lake house was filled with food, drinks, and shit to do since the family filled it up a couple weeks before the pandemic officially started in March of 2020.

Now, back to why you’re here.

My then gf, I’ll call Alyssa, and I went swimming in the lake the first afternoon/evening we were there. We got done, showered, and ate dinner. After dinner, we snuggled up on the couch and started to watch Netflix. Alyssa started to get touchy with me! I started being touchy back. Touching led into kissing. Next thing I know, we’re making out in the room we were going to stay in. She was on top of me on the bed. So, she took my shirt off and started to suck on my nipples. She worked up to my neck as she took my shorts off I took her bra off. (Btw, she was only wearing a bra and panties. I know, I should’ve stayed with her!!)

We got undressed. She started to kiss every part of my body from my lips to my inner thighs to tease me! She eventually started to eat me out. She stopped eating me out and sat on my face!! She eventually lied on her back and I started to kiss her body from lips to vagina! I ate her out for about 5 minutes.

After, she grabbed a vibrator from one of her bags. We decided to put it in between us and scissor! This is the first time I squirted!!! I only lasted about 2 minutes after the vibrator touched my vagina before I exploded. We lasted about another 3-5 minutes before Alyssa started putting the vibrator on my clit and fingering me!! Holy shit!! That was the best 10 minutes of my life!! Idr why we stopped but we eventually stopped having sex.

That was the best night I’ve had with a girl ever!!!

submitted by /u/Chloe_Schaefer
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more