I (24f) ate out my friend’s bridesmaid before and during the wedding [FM]

free dating

So I’m on full rebound mode after dumping my boyfriend and just needed to be out of the apartment. My friend invited me over to her place to help put together the decorations for her wedding with her bridesmaids. I only knew the bride and her sister since everyone else is from out of state. I spent most of the night talking with one of the girls, Megan. She’s pretty cute, long brown hair, a little bit taller than me and is in pretty good shape. It was getting late and we were all hammered at this point. Two girls passed out on the couch so I had a sleeping bag on the floor, the rest headed to the two bedrooms.

I was just scrolling on my phone when someone came in with their phone light grabbing something in the corner. I called out and it was Megan. She realized we left some of the flowers on the ground and needed to put them in the garage fridge. I got up to help her and could not stop giggling the whole time trying to stay quiet. After putting all the flowers into their containers Megan grabbed a bottle of vodka from the freezer and took a swig before handing it to me. I had 0 hints before this that she was even remotely flirting with me so I was surprised when she ran her hand down my chest as I drank.

We didn’t even say anything I just put the bottle down and grabbed her face and we just started making out. Fuck as soon as her tongue was in my mouth I’m pretty sure my pussy gushed. I turned her around and walked her back up against the wall grabbing her ass with both hands while hers was in my hair. Once her back hit the wall I started kissing down her neck and pulled her shirt over her breasts. No bra made it easy to just start sucking her nipples which made her let out a little moan. She asked to try it on me and I wasted to time in pulling her face down into my chest and feeling her tongue lick all over me searching for something to suck on. I literally couldn’t take in anymore and moved her shorts to the side to start rubbing her panties and I could feel her getting wet. I heard her whisper “please” so I grabbed a coat from the rack and used it to get on my knees.

I pulled her shorts and panties off and started kissing her stomach while my thumb rubber her clit. She started grinding into my hand so I slid my middle finger in and replaced my thumb with my tongue. Oh boy did she love that. She threw a leg over my shoulder and grabbed my hair just panting hard. I took my finger out and shoved my face into her pussy, my nose and mouth getting covered with her cum. She started shaking and begged me not to stop when the door opened. Megan stopped moving and tried to pull me off her but I was drunk and enjoying myself. I heard the door close hard and eventually Megan relaxed and I felt just a gush of wetness go down my chin. I stood up and saw her eyes were still squeezed shut so I pushed two fingers into her and started kissing her neck. Her moans were driving me crazy and I wanted her to touch me so bad. Right before my hand was ready to give out she came all over my hand.

I stepped back to give her some room and she pulled up her shorts looking shakier than she did at her drunkest that night. She gave me a quick kiss and went back inside. I didn’t know what to do with myself so I went out to my car for a smoke. I was horny and wet and yes I did get off in my car moaning as much as I wanted thinking about how she tasted.

This is getting long so I guess I’ll have to post about what happened on the wedding day next.

submitted by /u/alveria19
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vg6mf4/i_24f_ate_out_my_friends_bridesmaid_before_and/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more