[F]I was almost caught masterbating at work

free dating

So if you have read my other confessions you would know that I'm a housekeeper in a hotel and spend a lot of time alone in the rooms where I would just finger or grind on things in the room and on this particular day I was playing it safe my just pulling my leggings down and fingering myself in the bathroom when I heard the door too the room open and I don't know who it was or why they were in there because I froze and didn't move a muscle. Idk because if they went into the bathroom they would have seen me bottomless and very wet and legs spread and I didn't move for about 3 mins before I heard them leave. Honestly it turned me on so much I squirted and had to clean it up.

submitted by /u/Ill-Pomegranate-5799
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vkopyb/fi_was_almost_caught_masterbating_at_work/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more