sucked my boyfriend to sleep

free dating

i’m basically just posting this because i’m very proud of myself and feel the need to talk about it haha

my boyfriend is 30, has had several sexual partners, and is EXTREMELY good in bed. no words can do this beautiful creature justice but i can say he is the epitome of the perfect sexual partner. very attentive to my needs, LOVES giving head(he’s amazing at it so win win), always makes sure i finish a couple times, and praises me a lot in bed, which is something i’m obsessed with.

ive been told by every one of my sexual partners that i give really good head, and my boyfriend is the only one that’s been in my mouth since i got my tongue pierced. i love pleasing him and seeing him shiver, so blowjobs are a very regular occurrence. this time, though, after he came in my mouth i just kept sucking. it’s usually too much and he has me stop, so i just made sure to be really gentle and slow with it. still deepthroating here and there, swirling my tongue around the tip, sucking on it softly, playing with his balls, just enjoying his little twitches and soft moans from everything i’m doing. he eventually went soft in my mouth after about 10 minutes, and that’s when i heard the little snores lol. i looked up and he was passed tf outttt. i kept touching him for a bit and kissed the tip before just snuggling up with him and we took a short nap together.

he loves morning sex, or sex right when he wakes up. he wasnt wanting to get out of bed or open his eyes, but we had somewhere to be within the hour. this led to me just crawling on top of him and riding him until he came in me. i guess he was super sensitive or something, because he came in less than 10 mins, when he usually lasts around 30 mins.

after we had left he wouldn’t stop talking about it, he was just super smiley and kept bringing it up. at one point he said “baby.. nobody’s ever sucked me to sleep before. like you literally sucked me to sleep. i fucking love you, you know that?”

i’m just proud of myself haha. i had the most amazing weekend (aside from this sexual experience as well) and none of my friends would want to hear all these details. i needed to just let it all out 😂 so thank you reddit for reading if you made it this far

submitted by /u/pr1ncesspeaxh
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more