Cum Sharing [MF]

free dating

I recently hooked up with someone who told me she has never swallowed a guy's cum after a blowjob and doesn't like it when a guy cums in her mouth. When I asked her why, she said she was nervous about it because she didn't know if she'd like it. That led to a discussion about tasting ourselves and she said she does enjoy sucking her juices off of her fingers or toys. I told her that I've swallowed my cum before and sometimes it's fine, other times it's tough to do but mainly from a mental block. One thing that has helped me is to do everything I can to stay in the mood. I made her a proposition. I told her that if she lets me cum in her mouth, we can make out immediately after and swap the cum between each other. Really just play with it mixed in with our saliva. Then, we can each swallow half the load.

She was hesitant but admitted that it sounded hot and eventually agreed. She gave me an incredible blowjob and it wasn't long before I let her know I was about to cum. She picked up the pace and I exploded. As soon as I finished, I took her face in my hands and brought her to my face. We started making out and swapped the cum back and forth. It was amazing. Best makeout session I've ever had. She eventually pulled away and we showed each other the cum in our mouths and swallowed together. We were both all smiles. She looked down and noticed that I had a little cum left on my deck. She bent down and licked it off.

I started getting hard again and she took me in her mouth. This time, she said my cum was all hers. I could have some but only if I really beg for it. I let her have this one. I have plans to beg later. Except next time, I'll beg to eat it from her pussy and we can share that one.

But that may be an update for next time.

submitted by /u/Jmax2033
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vlez3j/cum_sharing_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more