[MF] bf made me cum hard 3 times. one was in public

free dating

I was on my way home from work, and I stopped at the store on my way. Bf called me just as I got in the car to come home and he commanded me to cum right then and there in my panties in the parking lot in broad daylight where anyone could see. (Side note, I've recently discovered that I can cum in my panties by contracting my pussy and not touching myself at all) as I moaned he made me tell him about how he fucked me last night and kept calling me a naughty little cum slut. He also kept telling me that people could see me and were probably watching me cum. I moaned really loud, I know no one probably heard, but it turned me on to think someone might.

I came so hard. When I looked around after cumming I saw there was a lady in a car next to me, she probably didn't see, but it turned me on that she could've.

Bf told me to get home so I could suck his dick. I came home, got down on my knees in front of his desk. He alternated between skullfucking me and slapping my face with his big cock. I came in my panties again so hard while he did this. (At his command.)

Then he pushed me down on the ground so my ass was up in the air, he pulled my pants down and spanked me hard while he told me I was a naughty girl for cumming in public. He told me he was going to make me post about it on here when he was done with me. He talked to me about how you all would read this and get off to it. (He knows how much it turns me on when I think about people getting off thinking about me being a slut.... i love the big loads, but i really like thinking about women being naughty and touching themselves.) He told me to cum again while he spanked me, I came for the third time so hard in my panties as he continued to spank me. He said he's going to continue to punish me later tonight.... I'm literally dripping with anticipation.

submitted by /u/anettezee
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vj9txr/mf_bf_made_me_cum_hard_3_times_one_was_in_public/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more