First date, first fuck [FM]

free dating

I [F36] matched with M[27] on a dating site. We hit it off and swapped numbers. It was clear that there was an attraction between us so when he said we should meet for a drink I didn’t hesitate to say yes.

We met in his hometown and the drinks and conversation was flowing. I am naturally reserved but as the evening progressed I decided to shoot my shot and reached over the table and kissed him. He reciprocated and started telling me I should definitely ask him to come home with me. I tend not to do that on a first date, but it felt right. We started kissing more and more frequently tongues wrestling in our mouths. I playfully teased him and pulled away and he grabbed my throat gently which turned me on beyond belief! His hands started exploring me, touching my leg under the table, run his hand through my hair, touch my face. Every touch making me more and more turned on.

Needless to say, he came home with me. Got a taxi to mine as I live outside his town. In the car I couldn’t resist grabbing his cock through his shorts. Feeling it getting hard by my touch made me even more turned on. His response, which was moaning softly into my ear just added to it. Before the poor taxi driver could chuck us out for fucking in his taxi we reached my house. We went straight up to my bedroom, wasting no time on pleasantries. He removed my clothes and started eating me out. He kept saying how wet I was and he was not wrong. His tongue found all the right spots and he teased me by going around the clit edging me closer to an orgasm but not letting me cum. I was so turned on now and all I wanted was to feel him in!

I was so close to exploding but he was very much in charge and I loved it! I have not been dominated before but it was such a turn on. He laid down next to me and as we kissed and our mouths exploring each other, I grabbed his hard dick again and started stroking it. He kept calling me a good girl and it almost pushed me over the edge (not a kink I knew I had…)!

As he told me to use my mouth I licked his shaft thoroughly, cleaning off all the pre-cum, before I took him in my mouth. He pushed my head down to help me take him all in. As I looked at him whilst his dick was in my mouth I found it so hot knowing he was being pleasured by me. He finally told me to lay down and as he got ontop of me he started giving attention to my boobs. I like it rough and he didn’t disappoint. As he bit and sucked on my boobs I begged him to enter me.

As his hard dick filled my soaking pussy up I felt I could cum straight away but I wanted to hold back to enjoy the moment, the alcohol probably helped at this point too. I put my legs around him to push him in deeper. Feeling his naked body between my thighs was exhilarating! I felt every inch of him. I could feel it building up and I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold back. I felt my back arch and I exploded in such an intense orgasm. He kept fucking me through my waves of pleasure.

As my orgasm subsided I told him to lay down again, we weren’t done yet. He did and I straddled him. I teased him by letting his hard dick feel my wet pussy but not enter it yet. As he got frustrated he grabbed me and helped himself in. As I was riding him he grabbed my boobs and my arse, moaning with every movement. I alternated the speed to keep him on the edge. He told me to lay down and I simply answered: make me. Oh and he did. He threw me off and down and pushed his hard dick back into me. It was too much and I could feel my orgasm building up again, and so did his. In the moment of passion, as I got closer, I screamed fuck me hard, just cum in me!!

I felt his dick started pulsating as I started my second orgasm. He pushed in so deep and I grabbed his arse pushing him in even deeper feeling his cum fill up my pussy. As he collapsed next to me I went for a shower, he was already asleep by the time I got back. But…. We were ready for round 2 the next morning…..

submitted by /u/subway-and-chill
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vjyewf/first_date_first_fuck_fm/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more