I [M] fucked my neighbor [F] in front of my wife

free dating

This happened this past weekend.

It was a beautiful weekend out, the first real nice one of the summer, so my wife Sarah and I decided to to throw a little impromptu barbecue. It was nothing big, just invited some close friends and family over for some food, drinks, and pool time.

It was a terrific afternoon, and as day turned into night, most of the guests had tapered off until it was just us and our neighbor, Jess, left on the patio, drinking rum and cokes.

Jess is slightly younger than me, 35, and recently divorced. She’s also an absolute bombshell. Petite, but with killer curves, long black hair, arm covered with tattoos, and a spitfire personality. Rarely without her bright red lipstick and cats eye glasses, she could easily be a pinup model. Sarah knows I have a thing for her, and often teases me about it. We have a semi-open relationship, but I’ve never gotten the vibe that Jess would be into anything, so I’ve never really tried.

The drinks were flowing freely, and I was having more and more trouble keeping my eyes off of Jess’s cleavage, practically spilling out of her bikini top.

Sarah noticed and called me out on it. I wanted to melt into a puddle and crawl away, but Jess laughed about.

“It’s been a while since I’ve had a man look at me like that, so stare away,” she giggled.

She went on to complain about how she hadn’t gotten laid in months, and was just about bursting at the seams. I almost jumped out of my seat when my wife said, “We can help with that.”

The next few minutes were a bit of a blur. I don’t remember the conversation that got us there. But the next thing I knew, I was kneeling in front of Jess. Her bottoms were off, her legs around my shoulders, and I was devouring her sweet-tasting pussy.

Sarah just watched, grinning, as Jess came, hard, soaking my beard. She said nothing as I stood up, pulled down my swimsuit, and Jess eagerly took my cock in her mouth. She even kept her eyes locked with mind as I bent Jess over the chair and entered her.

Sarah pulled her own bathing suit aside, rubbing her clit, as I railed into our gorgeous neighbor in front of her. I had been hoping for possibly a threesome, but she wasn’t there. Yet.

With my wife watching me and getting herself off, that sent me over the top, and I came harder than I ever have before as Jess clenched around me and screamed out in pleasure.

It was tame by most people’s standards, I’m sure, but it was easily one of the hottest encounters of my life. I’ve never looked forward to our July 4th neighborhood pool party more!

submitted by /u/curiouslycautious82
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vn0a59/i_m_fucked_my_neighbor_f_in_front_of_my_wife/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more