Secretly fulfilling wife's erotic novel fantasy

free dating

I got back from the gym w/my girl... watching her in some new tight leggings had me horny the whole time. The way they left nothing to her ass to the imagination. I caught so many guys checking her out. "I gotta have that ass" I thought to myself.

I made my advances and she was receptive. She started in her underwear laying on her stomach, and I got naked. I shoved my rock hard dick between her legs so it was rubbing against her pussy. I essentially was fucking her legs and it was turning her on. She then reached under her and pressed the head of my dick against her clit and started to rub hard - getting off to my head.

She turned over so I could take her panties off. I took them off and then started to enter her but she stopped me, asked if she could ride me instead. Of course I obliged. I laid on my back and she grabbed my dick and slid onto me... she rode me slow, and then sped up a little. My hands grabbing her ass. After a few mintues she came, jumped off me and said she wanted me to cum from behind. She laid on her stomach again, and I entered her and started pounding her hard so my balls slapped against her pussy a bit.

Normally I dont go this hard, but she has been reading all these books with dominant male figures having their way with women, so I gave her a little of that so she could maybe fantisize that she was getting fucked by one of them.

I dont know if that was the case or not, but a few times during that session I think she may have let her mind wander a bit and "put herself into a scene" with one of those characters. It made me a little jealous but also turned on as I came inside her.

submitted by /u/radlot
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more