Fucking my neighbor part 2

free dating

After she came my dick was as hard as it ever had been. I had a vasectomy a while back so I wasn’t worried about going in raw. As I stood behind her she asked me to please fuck her. No objection from me. I slid my cock up into her pussy There wasn’t any resistance. We fucked like that for a few minutes but the water started to get cold so I pulled out and shut it off. We got out and quickly dried off a little before she grabbed me by my dick to follow her. She led me to her bed and we laid down. We kissed for a little bit while mastubating each other. Then she started sucking me again. This time she played with my balls and ass. She took her time. My whole shaft was lovingly lick and each of my balls was sucked and licked while she jerked me. Her tongue went from my asshole to the tip and back down. “Fuck. You really know how suck a cock” “I love sucking cock more than anything “ I let her continue for a little bit longer but I don’t usually cum from getting head and her pussy was too good to pass up. I pulled her away from my dick and moved her on top of me. From there I slid back into her cunt. “Ride me” She didn’t have to be told twice. I was balls deep after the second push. Her tits were right there for the sucking so I took advantage. Her brown nipples were as hard and swollen as my dick. She rode me slow and easy. “If I ride too hard I’m gonna cum again and if I do I’m worried I’ll be too sensitive too continue “ “Also I want to take you in my ass” Anal wasn’t something I had tried before today. Even eating ass like I had done earlier was a new experience for me. I wanted to cum. We had been at this for a while and my balls were aching. “Can we get to that part then?” She got up off my cock and reached over to her nightstand. I looked over and saw a couple dildos a butt plug and a bottle of lube. She grabbed the lube and poured it on my dick. “I haven’t done this in a while. But I practice quite a bit” “I haven’t done this at all so you can take the lead” “Really?” “Yeah. I’ve thought about it but I’ve always been too embarrassed to suggest it” “You have a perfect dick for it. Any bigger would be too painful. Any smaller would be no better than a finger “ At that point she got up and slid me in. It was so much tighter than her cunt. There was enough lube and she was apparently enough used to it that I got in easily. Now she started riding me faster. I got back to sucking her tits and her hand moved to her clit. This wasn’t going to last very long. My mouth moved to hers and our tongues were almost fighting. “You’re going to make me cum in your ass” “Well we won’t have a baby at least “ “We won’t anyway, I have a vasectomy “ “Then we’ll be able to do so much more” She picked up the pace and sat up. We couldn’t kiss anymore and her tits we’re out of reach for my mouth, but I didn’t care. I was going to cum in her ass “I’m gonna cum” “This will just be the first time you cum in me” “Oh yeah?” “The only reason I hardly ever have sex is to avoid babies. Now I have easy dick next door. I’m going to be your slut” That’s when I started cumming. I haven’t nutted like that in years. She came too, her hand furiously working her clit. When we were both done she slumped down and kissed me again. We stayed at that for a while before she slid off my cock. I could feel the cum leak out all over my stomach. “From now on my body is yours” “You can’t mean that” “It is. The only thing is that I might try to share yours with my friends “ “What?” “I like to watch”

submitted by /u/Good-Interaction-663
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more