I[F] met up with my Bumble [M]atch and after sexting and we made each other cum in our favorite positions

free dating

Hi there! I wrote before about a recent, pleasantly surprising experience with a guy I matched with on Bumble where we ended up having some pretty salacious texts/video chatting, and this is the story of how it went when we finally met up in person later that week!

I was pretty excited and not too nervous to meet my match, Noah. I’d literally already talked with and fucked myself with a dildo in front of him on our videochat, so what did I have to be embarrassed about? Lol

I knew too from our conversations that we had pretty good sexual chemistry/ compatibility, which in my experience is rare to develop so quickly/organically with someone off an app. We’d already discussed what we liked sexually (Me: Dirty talk, Him: Light, consensual dominance) and he seemed like a cool dude in general.

I went to his apartment to meet and we got some damn fine coffee from a cute place across the street. We sat out by his apartment’s pool which had a nice view of the neighborhood while we drank our coffee and chatted.

He also had a really cute dog (a big, friendly giant, my favorite kind!) and asked if I was ready to meet her. We went into his place and she sweetly greeted us with licks and powerful tail wags.

We went into his bedroom and sat on the couch and talked a bit more. He had his spotify up on his tv and he put on a playlist. I don’t remember what led up to it, but we were getting closer and closer on the couch, and there was a moment where we both stopped talking and just looked at each other, only inches away now.

Again, very in sync, we both slowly leaned in and started kissing. His lips were soft and warm. My hands ran through his hair and along his biceps, it was really nice to feel his body in person after admiring his shirtless photo he'd sent me. His hands went to my waist and pulled me into him. The gap between our bodies closed entirely and we were going horizontal onto the couch, our hands roaming all over each other’s bodies and our kissing becoming a bit more aggressive.

He asked if I wanted to move to the bed and I pretty much ran over there. He joined me and we started kissing again. He pulled my dress off and I pulled his shirt off. He was so fucking hot, he had this very calm, sweet demeanor and was simultaneously this buff, strong dominant guy in bed. We began switching between kissing each others’ lips and necks and enjoying the skin to skin contact.

I reached behind and undid my bra and he immediately started sucking on and massaging my tits. I closed my eyes and moaned and grinded my hips against his. I really like having my tits played with - I know for some girls it doesn’t do much pleasure-wise, but for me it does. Plus the visual of a guy sucking on them…. *chef’s kiss*.

I reached down while he ran his tongue over my nipple to his boxers and felt not only his hard cock but precum through them. “Oh my god…” I gasped. He moaned in response as I started rubbing him and I kissed his neck. My lips moved down his chest, down his glorious body to the waistband of his boxers. I looked up at him he lifted his hips and we both pulled them down. He sprung out and I became hypnotized. I’d gotten a good sense of his length when we videochatted but I was surprised at how thick he was in person. Best Bumble experience so far? Quite possibly!

I tried my best to hold back and start slow, gently licking up from base to head, and gently sucking on the tip. He immediately let out heavenly moans. His voice was really deep and it really turned me on. As much as I wanted to start sloppily deepthroating him I made myself go slow and steady first. When he'd jerked off in front of me he seemed to start out slow and steady so I wanted to match that. While I was getting into it, a sudden, jarring heavy metal song came on from his spotify that had been playing and my head shot up. We both scrambled for the remote and I asked if I could choose the music and he told me to go for it (he let me play Aly & Aj, what a guy). As i searched for the album I wanted, I was on all fours typing away on the remote and he began fingering me. I moaned and tried to type still. “Please keep doing that…”

I started the music and shifted so I could suck his cock again. He kept fingering me and I moaned onto his dick. We did this for a minute or 2 until the desire to ride the hard cock I was sucking overwhelmed me.

I asked if I could ride him and of course he said yes. We kissed then I told him I was on birth control and had a physical recently and knew that I was clean and asked if he wanted to forgo condoms, he told me he was STI free too and we went for it.

I sucked his cock one last time so it was nice and lubed and I angled myself. Is there anything better than the feeling when you first slide down onto a long, hard dick? So fucking satisfying. I started moaning and bouncing up and down on his cock. His hands roamed from my ass to my tits while he bucked his hips up and met my pace. I leaned forward and our foreheads pressed together as I grinded against him.

“Mmmm, wanna try your favorite position?” I asked.

“Have you cum yet?”

“No, I want you to fuck me and make me cum.”

He immediately slid out and I rolled over. At this moment a switch seemed to flip and it was very clear he was in control now. He leaned down and propped my legs up over his shoulders and entered me. He fucked me at a nice steady pace, he felt incredible.

Then he stopped.

I looked up at him and he smirked. I literally grabbed his hips and started bucking my hips up. He stopped me with his hands, literally pinning down my hips. He looked me in the eye, still with that stupid, arrogant smirk as he slowly, agonizingly slid inch by inch into me.

“Noah… please…” I whined, desperately trying to thrust up against his hand. Then, just like that, he started fucking me. I moaned and gripped his hips again.

We shifted into different versions of this position, one leg over his shoulder, then the other, then both wrapped around him. Occasionally, he'd torture me again by stopping and going slow and making him beg for him to fuck me harder. We looked up and down at each other and sighed and moaned and took in each other's bodies and how he felt inside of me at different angles.

“Mmm… normally I don’t have a problem fucking someone for a long time before I want to cum, but you’re really tight… it’s making it kind of hard…” I could hear the mixture of struggle and pleasure in his voice as he moved his large cock into my pussy. For the record, we’d been going at it for quite awhile at this point, and if he’d cum right there on the spot I would have still defined it as ‘a long time’.

“Really?” I couldn’t hide my self-satisfaction. I didn't think I was abnormally loose or anything, but still a good thing to hear! “Is my pussy nice and tight?” I asked while I slid my hips up and his cock went nice and deep. He groaned yes. “Am I warm and wet? I want you to feel really good.”

“...Fuck.” He had to pause and catch his breath. I was enjoying this. He looked directly into my eyes. “Suck my cock.” He pulled out, I could see my juices all over him. I leaned down and licked it off and sucked him. I went slow but deep, truthfully I wanted him to last as long as possible because I was having too much fun. We both pulled back wanting him inside me again. “Good girl.” He’d said this when we videochatted and I’d told him it really turned me on, I fucking wanted him.

He asked me if I wanted to try MY favorite position and I nodded eagerly and flipped over. He ended up pushing my hips down so that I was flat on my stomach and he slid into me. I gasped and moaned while he grinded into me. “Oh, Noah, you’re so fucking big, that feels so fucking good.” I could feel myself losing it. He grunted and massaged my ass and put a hand on my neck. I couldn't take how good he was at this, at dominating me without feeling the least bit degrading, like this was as much for my pleasure as it was his. Like my pleasure was literally his pleasure . Eventually I shifted so I was on my side. He pinned down my hands in front of me so it felt like my wrists were tied together. His other hand moved between my neck and hip. “Do you like this position?” I moaned helplessly and nodded. He was so fucking deep. “Do you like to be spanked?”

“Yes!” I yelped/ begged. He spanked me ,his other hand still on my wrists, and I moaned again as I moved my hips as much as I could in that position. I looked up at him and felt how incredibly sexy he and this position was. “It must be so hard not to cum right now…” I said. “My legs pressed together like this, I must be so tight. Do you feel how tight I am?" He chuckled.

“You’re kind of bratty, aren’t you?” I smiled and he leaned down to kiss me before fucking me hard and making me moan.

“Spank me again!” I begged, I could feel my orgasm coming. He obliged, he was less calm/controlled now,more animalistic. He was pounding away at me. “Oh god, I’m getting close….” I moaned. I felt myself tightening around him.

“Cum for me.” He said in that low timbre, trying his best to sound in control despite being out of breath and fucking me so hard. I closed my eyes and felt my legs shake as I came on him. He pulled out and gave us both a break.

I looked at him, dazed. “How do you want to cum, baby? Do you want to cum with my legs over your shoulders? In my mouth?”

“I usually pull out, can I cum on you?” He asked, both of us getting in position for him to fuck me missionary style.

“Absolutely.”

He started fucking me with my legs over his shoulders, then he started going faster. He took my legs and spread them out so I was doing the splits sort of and fucked me really deep and hard. It felt divine, but only lasted a minute (I know based on what song we were on from the Aly and AJ album it had been about 30 minutes of fucking at that point 😳). He moaned and pulled out and shot several ropes of cum up my entire torso. I grinned stupidly, elated.

We chilled and watched some Bo Burnham afterwards and took his dog for a walk. I didn't see him again after that ( I think he was moving past the random hook up stage in life) but it was a great experience and illuminated some things about my own sexuality.

submitted by /u/mehoyminoymin0y
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vntdtp/if_met_up_with_my_bumble_match_and_after_sexting/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more