My adventures being a submissive playtoy for a kinky couple [FFM]

free dating

I'm new to playing with couples - the illustrious unicorn - and this is one I won't forget in a hurry.

I had only spoken to he. I was invited round to meet them both, excited and a little nervous as I didn't know what to expect. I arrived at the door and was promptly ushered in to the bedroom.

He circled round me, eyes piercing. I was his prey - he pressed his nose against my neck and sniffed as I held my breath. I was suddenly pushed down onto my knees and he whipped his big, beautiful cock out. I knew what was expected of me. I began to worship it, and he proceeded to fuck my face - testing my reflex (not bad, could be better) "good girl" he growled, grabbing my hair and pulling me off. I was ordered to strip fully naked, down on all fours, and he surveyed me. Silence.

He went to get she. There I was, splayed out, ass in the air, vulnerable. They both entered the room. I had no idea what they were thinking; but it must have been naughty thoughts though because she laid out in front of me, this gorgeous goddess with a delectable pussy, which I proceeded to eat. He came up behind me and slid inside my dripping wetness.

And so the real fun began. The pounding was immense and I became distracted from my duties: she wasn't impressed, so turned around and presented her asshole for me to eat instead. I obliged, spreading her cheeks apart as he withdrew to enjoy the view.

I wasn't allowed such privileges, as he decided to interrupt our fun and blindfold me, demanding me to stay on the floor where I belonged. I could hear him fucking her throat, giving her praise and instructions of what to do next. I was ushered to crawl over and use a vibrator on her, and with very little prep he pushed into my asshole and began fucking the life out of me. It felt like my gutteral moans could be heard for miles. I pleaded him to continue defiling me and thanking them both for letting them use me - I had completely submitted.

It was hard to tell where the sexual fluids ended and the sweat, squirt and lube began, but by that point I was covered and filthy - makeup completely down my face, almost definitely quite rightly "a state" as they reminded me. But they were far from done. I was strung up and handcuffed to their bed frame, dangling and at their mercy.

A series of spanks and paddling to my ass brought forward giggles and gasps, and they decided they were sick of hearing me so gagged me too. I was restrained, naked, sore and sensory deprived - but not enough. They decided to humiliate me further by fucking infront of me on the bed, and I had to listen to their fun whilst being helpless, wetness dripping down my legs. Poor whore me.

But he wasn't done. She had cum but he wasn't fully satiated - I felt movement around me, and before I knew it he had slid into my ass again. I let out a muted shriek as he reached around to hold onto my tits as he fucked into me. She, in front of me, slapping my face and berating me, telling me how grateful I should be as she used a vibrator on my clit. More wetness and sweat everywhere.

I was released from my bindings but they weren't done yet. In fact, I was going to be restrained more than before. I was kicked onto the floor and held down by my neck as he played and fingered my pussy, quickly making me squirt and cum all over myself and him. But this wasn't enough, and he proceeded to do it again and again, she holding me down so I couldn't move. I wriggled and struggled in simultaneous pain and pleasure, everyone drenched in my fluids. I was almost at the point of reaching my limit (which I think it's pretty high, don't you dear reader?) when they showed unexpected mercy and decided to not break their new toy, and let me go.

I took a moment to breathe and process as he stroked my face and said "you were great, come back to play anytime". I nodded, still mindblown, pulled my dress on and said my farewells.

Who wants to guess what's in store next time? 😏

submitted by /u/SecretSlutAdventures
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vlekif/my_adventures_being_a_submissive_playtoy_for_a/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more