How I started my first “sex dungeon” [MF]

free dating

Had to split this into two but will be posting PT 2 immediately!

Everyone has been there. “Yes we have amazing sex but we need…something”. For most people, an added body works (maybe at some point ;)). Others find use in toys they’ve never heard of. For us it went a little different.

Things have been getting increasingly rough in the best way for us. As my partner slowly explored her kinkier side, everything from light choking to slapping became more common place. She even let me start training her throat much to my excitement. After a particularly fun night of trying a few new kinks, we lay there spent and joking like we normally do. But one joke piqued my interest. “…I mean at this point, we’re heading towards being the quiet couple with a sex dungeon”. I laughed but instantly my mind started racing. See. Normally she was very much in charge. If there was something to try in bed, she was leading the way. I was simply there to please. But now I could sense the tide turning.

I sat on the idea for a week or two, never really being too serious about it but also wondering “what if”. But when she came in after work on a Tuesday and announced she would be going to enjoy a girls weekend with her sisters, my mind already knew how to keep myself occupied during her absence. That Friday afternoon I kissed her goodbye on her way out the door. She reached down to my thigh grabbing my now hard as a rock cock (She knows how attracted I am to her. One look, let alone a kiss, has me standing at attention) and said “When I get back, this is all mine”. Ohhh she had no clue Reddit.

After a good solo session and a clear head, I made my way to the hardware store. Some 2x4’s, chains, and metal anchors later I was on my way out of the door with no weird looks thank goodness. I even stopped at the sex shop to grab our first pair of handcuffs. I knew this wouldn’t be the sex dungeon to end all sex dungeons but it was a start. I got home and immediately got to work. I’m very much a DIY’er thanks to my military time so tools and ideas on the task at hand were not a problem. With a little planning and a lot of beer, I got my chains anchored into the wall, and created a small platform about 2 feet in front that was hopefully the ideal height for her to be bent over. After a few good hours of work I sat back, admittedly a little tipsy, and admired my work. She was going to love it.

The rest of the weekend went by as usual when she’s gone. My usual hour or so lifting (I used to compete but not anymore), a quick jog in the afternoon, and video games. She would send the occasional “I snuck away to the bathroom” nude which she knew I loved. Each increasingly hornier. A few nip slips and flashes to a full on leg on the counter picture Saturday night. She knew how to make sure I was anticipating her coming home. So when Sunday morning rolled around and she told me she would be home in a few hours, I had to make sure everything was set. I dangled each handcuff from a chain, set some candles, laid down a cheap rug from my game room and even went out to get her favorite tequila. We might need it haha.

When she arrived home I had her shower running, dinner being made and wine poured. She walked down in what was easily one of my favorite things to see her in. A semi-form fitting green silk nightgown. I almost threw all plans out the window and laid her on the table at the sight. But no, I needed to control myself. After small talk over prime rib, sides and amazing red wine, the flirting started. What started with very tame “I missed you”s quickly turned in to “You know I’ve been thinking about riding you all weekend?” Nothing else needed to be said. We stood up and immediately started making out. I placed a hand on her throat and walked her towards the wall. I shoved my tongue in her mouth once more and by the time I got my hands under her gown, she was already soaking wet. After circling her clit for a while, I slipped my middle finger inside of her and whispered in her ear “I’ve got a surprise for you”. I could feel her tighten around my finger at the words. I took my shirt off to use as a makeshift blindfold to and proceeded to lead her out the back door.

submitted by /u/Alarming_Potential48
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vigtl4/how_i_started_my_first_sex_dungeon_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more