My (31m) first Blind Date [MF]

free dating

Soooo... i've been browsing this Sub for quite a while and enjoyed a lot, if not all, stories i've read so far. And I always thought about sharing one of my favourite adventures here.

This story is a little bit longer than thought, but it was just so nice to remember everything and write it down.

This all happened two years ago in the first wave of Covid when we all thought this will be over when the summer hits (by god were we all naive).

I had recently gotten out of a long relationship at the beginning of 2020 and since my ex had moved out, had a nice big appartment to me for a few months before my new roommate moved in.

When the first wave arrived in Europe and everything kinda shut down, I went through the country to stay at my parents for different reasons, mostly because it was a real bizarre experience.

Due to staying at my parents and not much going on I downloaded the usual dating apps to kill some time. Little did I know I would experience this encounter.

A lot of the usual texting evolved but since I was staying with my parents and didn't want to expose them to Covid, no real dates were possible.

One of the Girls I matched with was Amy (31f), She lived in a big city no too far away, we hit it off quite good and had some really nice chats, already going pretty obious in one direction.

Unfortunately, I had to go back through the country to address my studies. We kept in contact and since she grew up in a city not too far away from my current town, we kept in contact and flirted some back and forth. She seemed pretty open minded and we sent a lot of chats to each other which ended with a winky emoji.

One evening I took all my courage and sent her a question, which could have ended everything or could have led to a pretty exciting story. Since I'm writing this, you can guess how this went on.

Previously I had read a sexual story on another plattform, in which the female character had talked about her fantasy of a blind date, where she would lay blindfolded in a Hotel room, an open door and her date would approach her, use her at is own will and leave her there afterwards without her taking off the blindfold. It was a pretty rough fantasy, but I sent it to Amy with the question what she thought about this idea as a first real blind date for us.

As awesoma as Amy is, she agreed, with the only remark, that the story was a bit too rough and she would prefer a more vanilla style, which was more than fine with me, since i'm not on the too dominating side either. To keep it fair, we agreed that we both would be blindfolded during our encounter. Also, we decided to not sent any more pics to each other which would show ourselfes as a build up. Only some faceless sexy pics were allowed from this point on, and yes, we used that rule to some extent.

It was still another 2-3 weeks until she would travel to her parents and would be close enough that she could stop by for a night.

What do I have to say, I don't think I was this excited for a date as I was for quite some time.

We mostly talked about the rules we set up (always have a safeword!) and how this would work out. Since Hotels were still closed this wasn't an Option, but me living alone in my appartment, we were sure that this was the best idea.

On the day of her arrival, I cleaned the house quite nice, to have it ready for one beautiful fantasy come true. I bought some wine, placed it on the kitchen table to be able to offer her something to drink, even though I wouldn't be present when she arrives in my home. Back then I was living on the ground level with one main entrance and one exit through my terrace / garden.

When she rang the Bell, I opened the door a tiny bit, so she could get in the hallway and left the house through the garden. The thought was, that she could take a look at everything before blindfolding herself so she would be a lot more comfortable. I myself went through a little walk in my neighbourhood, not being able to focus on much around me. After a couple of minutes I sent her a text if everything was alright and she said, that she is ready.

With my heart beating up to my ears I made my way back to my apartment, walked into the hallway, put on my own blindfold I had carried with me and entered my own apartment without seeing anything.

I could sense, that she was present, since everything smelled a little bit different and felt different. With my hands in front of me and some "Marco" "Polo" back and fourth I found my way into my bedroom.

Amy was standing right next to my bed.

I stopped in front of her, our hands looking out for each other to feel the other person. Some talking occured, but to be honest, it probably wouldnt be enough to win a noble price. We were both really nervous but it feld so awesome.
She had the same height as me (around 6’1") and was wearing a Jumpsuit (at least for the first minutes). Pretty smart of her since I wouldn't need to pull something over her head and risk losing her blindfold. I had put one a button down shirt for the same reasons.

After the first nervousness slowly disappeared, our hands were more eager to discover this unknown body in front of each other since our eyes weren't any help.

We started kissing quite passionate and undressing each other while our hands wandered over everything in front of us. Amy had small, beautiful breasts, with nipples, which were just waiting to be kissed by me.

It didn't take long, that standing was not the most comfortable option anymore and we lay down in my bed next to us, though our clothes hadn't made it there.

We started slowly going down on each other, just exploring every part, a job which usually was done with the help of the eye. But through touching, kissing, licking and teasing, it was a much more intensive experience.

I went down on Amy, finding my way between her legs and started to tease her beautiful and really wet pussy with my tongue, while massaging her breasts with one of my hands.

After some time, we changed, I lay on my back while she started to suck on my dick. It just felt so good to focus on the feeling and not being distracted by using your eyes.

But to be honest, we both wanted to go further and i really wanted to be inside of her really beautiful tasting pussy with my nice and hard dick. I had placed some condoms next to my bed so I would be able to find them blind and roll them over my dick.

We both shivered of excitement, when I first entered her very slowly, just taking in as much as possible of the sensation.

At first she was on top of me, riding me very slowly, to get a feeling for each other. I placed my hand behind her head to pull her down to me to out with her more. The kissing was really intense, as we had a good chemistry with each other.

It didn't take long, that the speed increased and Amy rode me in a higher frequency, with me laying there, both arms stretched to my side and being speechles by this (doesn't happen very often).

Finally, I grabbed her, turned her around (even though she was quite tall, due to being skinny, I could turn her quite easily) and placed her below me so I could participate more in the speed and rythm.

For me, missionary is the best position with my (i've been told above average by thickness and length, thank you, God) Dick to go really deep and bring pleasure to both sides. We continued fucking like this for some time, just enjoying each other in the moment. My blindfold had loosened up a bit by now, but I held my eyes closed since I realized I didn't need them.

I would love to say that we both came at the same time, but unfortunately, this wasn't the case as she has difficulties climaxing by penetration and me not knowing this before.

After I came we both lay next to each other, both had lost the blindfolds. Breathless as we were, we took a first look at each other, finally being able to use our eyes again. It was not the last time we fucked during the night we spent together.

It was a very surrreal experience and I'm very happy that I was able to be part of this. I had one more meeting with Amy, in a Hotel. Maybe I can tell about this another time.

This is the first time for me to write down a story. So I'm very open for any feedback. Also, English isn't my first language so any spelling and grammatical error is completely on purpose.

submitted by /u/MrEmmetBrickowski
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/vgxjwy/my_31m_first_blind_date_mf/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more