Lost virginity to cousins wife

free dating

I (28m) lost my virginity to my cousins wife (32f)

This happened quite a while ago. I used to spend a lot of time over at their place, they shared a big townhome with some roommates. One day I accidentally walked in on her getting dressed after a shower, she must’ve been in shock cause she just stood there almost allowing me to take it all in. I finally realized what I was doing so I said sorry and closed the door. Things kept escalating from there. Sometimes she would wear the skimpiest booty shorts around the house while doing chores. Other times she would model her clothes for me to get my opinion. Then finally one day it happened. I spent the night as the next morning I had plans near their place. This was normal I had crashed there many times before. My cousin had an overnight job at a warehouse and left for work. Their roommates were sleeping after a night of drinking. I was “sleeping” in the playroom when she comes out her room. She had the fattest ass I had ever seen. She wore this skin tight red dress that highlighted all of her curves. She nudged me awake and asked me for help with something in her room. I didn’t hesitate and had the best sleepover ever.

submitted by /u/ylatuyatmbien
[link] [comments] Via Sex Stories https://bit.ly/3arcMTN

free dating

Comments

Click to see more