Post workout [F]un

free dating

I’ve been keeping my gym streak alive for awhile now and my schedule is pretty regular. Mornings before work I work out then shower, get ready, and go to the office. I know the usuals who come in and the days they are usually there. It’s a gym so there’s some good looking guys and girls there. I never really felt anything toward any of them until a new guy came in.

New guy was built like a swimmer. He had on one of those cut out shirts that had the whole side cut out as the arm hole and I could see, he had abs. What really got me though, was he was tatted across his rib cage and on his left arm he had a full sleeve. When he walked past me halfway through my workout his scent wafted over me and I couldn’t believe. This man smelled amazing. Like pine and fresh cut grass. And he had been working out too! I couldn’t believe it! I also couldn’t stop staring and I started imagining things. Like him and I alone in the gym. Him and I sneaking into the bathroom together. Him and I on a hiking trail. It was all so much and I was so very turned on.

I left the gym about 15 minutes earlier than normal, there was something I needed to do. Out of my purse I pulled out my little bullet vibe and I started rubbing myself over my yoga pants. Fuck it felt good to be touching myself in that parking lot with the gray dull light of morning creeping it’s way out. I kept imagining him. Him and I on a plush rug in front of a roaring fire. Him and I on a camping trip. Him and I sneaking away after drinks. Fuck my vibe felt so good. I was shaking and almost there when I realized I hadn’t had my eyes open in a little. I opened them to see Him. Standing in front of my car, staring. I. Was. Mortified. So mortified in fact that I didn’t even get to to finish. I drove off to work and since I have not seen Him. If I do run into him though, who knows what will happen.

submitted by /u/lucyluv714
[link] [comments]

from Gonewild Stories https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildstories/comments/xf9e60/post_workout_fun/

free dating

Comments

Click to see more